The Historic Agnew Farmhouse
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Farmhouse
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The Farmhouse is located west of Sequim and is perched just above the Old Olympic Discovery Trail. It is about one mile from the Juan De Fuca Strait , viewed from the second story. The Farmhouse and dairy barn sit on aproximately 10 acres with lots of room for family fun. Come see the Lavender festival in July. Sequim is considered one the largest producers of lavender and has become reknowned in the field second to Provance, France.
Please be aware there are live farm animals on the property that includes cows, pigs, and chickens. Please be kind and do not feed the animals or try to pet them. There is a chance you may get hurt.
Member since: 2012
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- Queen size Beds (3) Queen beds with good mattresses., Double Beds (1) Childrens room has settee with bunk above. The settee folds out into a comfortable double, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Queen size convertible sofa in downstairs bedroom/ den. Upgraded mattress for comfort., Bunk Beds (1) One upper bunk in childrens bedroom...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The Historic Agnew Farmhouse is the original dairy farm that supplied milk to the residents of Agnew and Sequim circa 1910. It is still surrounded by 10 acres and feels quiet and secluded. Lots of room for family indoors and out. Decorated in the farm venue, the huge country kitchen has lots of seating. Separate laundry/ game room with foos ball table for noisy gamers. Outdoor fire pit for friends and family gathering. The 'Old Olympic trail' bike and horse path is very close to the driveway entrance and easily accessible. The dungeness spit is around the corner, Hurricane Ridge is in view, and the Olympic National Park is only 20 miles away. You will not get bored with the natural beauty in this area....moreless
- Game Room
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 20 people
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning fee nonrefundable $150 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Tax Rate 10.4%
Long term stay is negotiable.
$325 a night up to 8 people. It is an additional $20 a person per night after 8 people.
Pets allowed for an additional $10 a day.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Historic Agnew Farmhouse country living at it's best! Just minutes from Sequim, Port Angeles, Dungeness Spit, Olympic Game Farm, Discovery Trail, and the Olympic National Park. The Agnew Farmhouse has the same sunny weather as Sequim. This area is in the rain-shadow of the Olympics and is known as the 'Blue Hole' for the much lower rainfall and more frequent sunshine. The ferries to Seattle and Vancouver island are easily accessed from the central location of the Agnew Farmhouse. Must see Victoria!
Year Purchased: 2010
About: My husband and I live in the San Franscico bay area. We always wanted to have a B&B. This is the closest we can get until we retire. This is our green acre getaway and a treasure we want to share with everyone.
Why Port Angeles, WA, USA:
It is serene, just wait and see.
The Unique Benefits at this Farmhouse:
Lots of room for family and friends. Centrallt located to all the attractions.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Historic 1910 Agnew Farmhouse
West side if house
The Living and Dining Room
The Blue Room.
Country style kitchen with Pioneer Maid wood burning stove front right
circa 1923 showing the house and early dairy barn. Esther Heuhslein collection
Nicholas and Esther Heuhslein, owners of the Agnew Dairy and Poultry Farm
Aerial of the farmhouse and the barn. The 1910 Agnew schoolhouse is in front
1920 Log Pole Dairy Barn. Homestead of Barney and Betty the two barn owls.
The breakfast area in the country kitchen.
The Green Room
The Lavender Room
Relax around the fire pit .
circa 1924-Nicholas Heuhslein in the left foreground with the Dairy cows.
circa 1920- The Heuhslein girls with friends.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM