** Please note that rates are quoted in USD unless otherwise noted **
Escape to the pristine mountains of Alberta when you book a trip to this lovely 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental condo that sleeps 8! This cabin not only features 1,800 square feet of living space and high-quality amenities - it also provides direct ski-in/ski-out access to Castle Mountain Ski Resort! Bring the snow bunnies and extreme skiers on a getaway to the Rocky Mountains of Canada!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds
As you drive up the gravel road to 'North of Center' you'll instantly feel the hustle and bustle of everyday life drift away. Nestled in the Castle Mountain Ski Resort, this charming Pincher Creek condo boasts 1,800 square feet of gorgeously appointed living space inside a peaceful and private setting.
Rustic hardwood floors and ample living space provide the perfect setting for you and your companions to stretch out and relax. Wind down with your favorite show on the flat-screen TV in the living room, or venture out to the patio for a front-row seat to spot local deer, cougars, bears, moose, and more!
In the evenings, prepare your favorite family-style meals in the expansive, fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and a top of the line gas stove. Bring the five-star feats over to the dining table to enjoy good food with close company.
When you're ready to retire to bed for the night, find a cozy spot on the king bed in the master bedroom, or on the queen bed in the second bedroom, while the kids choose between the 2 twin-over-full bunk beds in the third bedroom.
Outdoor enthusiasts will love the mountain cabin's prime location for year-round outdoor recreation. In the winter, you'll have ski-in/ski-out access to Castle Mountain Ski Resort, located on the Continental Divide. When the weather is warmer, explore the Canadian Rocky Mountains by hiking, hunting, fishing, mountain biking, horseback riding, snowmobiling and quadding.
For more unforgettable sights, visit Table Mountain or Barnaby Ridge where you'll discover 3 alpine lakes. From here, you may even witness the annual bald eagle migration! After witnessing this unique experience, try your hand at different hikes including Lundbreck Falls or Crow's Nest Pass.
Additionally, the property is located just 30 minutes from Lethbridge and 2.5 hours from the busy city of Calgary. No matter how you decide to spend your time in Pincher Creek, this vacation rental condo ensures an unforgettable experience for the entire group!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 flat-screen cable HDTVs, free WiFi, a fully equipped kitchen, central heating, a fireplace, gas grill, private furnished patio and much more!
- Unbeatable ski-in/ski-out location in Castle Mountain Resort with direct access to skiing, hiking, snowmobiling, fishing, horseback riding, hunting, mountain biking and sightseeing!
- Airport: Lethbridge County Airport - 417 Stubb Ross Rd, Lethbridge County, AB T1K 7N3, Canada, (~154 kilometers / 95 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The number of guests listed in your reservation must reflect the number of guests at the property. A $25/per person/per night fee will apply for any reservation with more than 6 people.
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in