Let this stunning 5-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental house jump start your Indianapolis vacation! Featuring accommodations for up to 12 guests and an unbeatable location in the heart of the historic Woodruff Place, this regal home places you minutes from downtown while offering everything you'll need for a memorable Indiana escape.
Woodruff Place is one of the oldest and most beautiful neighborhoods in Indianapolis, well-known for its majestic tree-lined streets and large frame Victorian homes. Three picturesque streets built in 1910, this beautiful home offers comfort and privacy throughout 3,600 square feet of tastefully renovated living space, making this the ideal choice for groups of friends or several families traveling together. You'll discover all the necessary comforts of home here, including a 2-car garage, private laundry facilities and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Start your vacation mornings off with a steaming mug of coffee outside on the home's private porch before heading out to explore the area. Take a walk down the picturesque Woodruff Place streets, admiring the statuary, fountains, and flowers that elegantly decorate the wide esplanades in each Victorian home's drive - beautiful in every season! In your downtime, cuddle up with a good movie on the flat-screen TV in the den, or head outside to kick back on the private furnished deck in the backyard. When you're ready to call it a night, retreat to the elegant en suite master bathroom for a soak in the relaxing jacuzzi tub, before drifting off to sleep in the comfy queen-sized bed.
It's hard to beat this home's phenomenal location! Less than a mile away you'll discover the Monon Trail, the Cultural Trail, and the Massachusetts Ave Arts District which offer fantastic opportunities for walking or cycling. Referred to as 'Mass Ave' by the locals, this fantastic street features delicious restaurants, exciting pubs, quaint shops and fine art galleries for all to enjoy! Additionally, you'll be less than 2 miles from museums, restaurants, and sports venues of the central city, including Lucas Oil Stadium or Bankers Life Fieldhouse. This home is located only 20 minutes from the Indianapolis International Airport and offers easy access to IUPUI and IU Health Medical Center for students and visitors. Whether this is your first visit to the Hoosier State or the continuation of annual tradition, this incredible Indianapolis home is sure to become a place you wish to return to year after year.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, breezy front porch, wireless internet access, dishware and flatware, 2 TVs with Netflix and WiFi streaming, private expansive deck, in-unit laundry machines, ensuite bath with jetted tub, central heating and more.
- Beautiful Indianapolis location in the heart of Woodruff Place, with easy access to sports venues, museums, restaurants, galleries and much more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5: Twin-sized Daybed with Twin-sized Trundle
- A Full-sized Futon Bed can accommodate 2 extra guests if necessary
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $75 flat fee (Maximum 1 pet allowed, 35-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
There is an in-law suite currently rented to a long-term tenant who also takes care of property maintenance. The suite has a separate entrance and no access to the rest of the house