DEER MEADOW RETREAT is a Brand new luxury chalet home with 4-bedroom 3-full bath on 4-acres set high up on the edge of a hill. Sweeping views of farmland, The Thomas cole mountain range and windham high peak, lovely meadows where deer graze every morning, beautiful pond and only a 5-minute drive to ski Windham. Outdoor stone patio with boulder firepit. Large den with pool table, bar and wrap around sofa in the lower level .Two fire places. All furnishings and supplies are BRAND NEW. Our home was built with love and attention to be used for ourselves and family. Our decision to rent it for a select period of time was a difficult one. We hope you will enjoy and treat her as your own home away from home. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Leo and Michelle
All bedrooms supplied with luxurious sheets, extra pillows and blankets and have either closets or dressers for storage or both. Flat screen smart Televisions in all bedrooms.
• Master suite - second floor , king bed, Fireplace, walk in closet, ceiling fan and large walk in shower with two heads and double vanity. Mountain and pond views
• Bedroom #2 - First floor. Queen bed and walk in closet.
• Bedroom #3 - First floor. Trundle bunk bed, twin on top/Full below and twin pullout trundle. Walk in closet. Perfect for the children.
Bedroom #4 - Lower level. Queen bed with dresser.
Loft - Pull out sofa with full mattress.
3 - Full bathrooms supplied with:
• Luxury soaps, Shampoo and Conditioner from ECRO NY.
• Hair dryer in each bath.
• makeup remover towelettes.
• luxurious Egyptian spun cotton bath towels.
Two full size sofas, lounge chair, Stone wall gas fireplace, 20' high cathedral ceiling with ceiling fan and a 55" flat screen smart television. Full height 20' glass wall with sweeping views to the mountains and sliders to the outside deck.
Huge fully equipped kitchen open to living and room. Gas stove, Electric oven with warmer drawer, full size microwave, Dish washer, Farm sink, pantry, window with views over sink, live edge custom island with seating. All the cooking equipment and utensils you need to feel at home.
• welcome kit of coffee, Tea, Chocolates and 2-coffee mugs for you to keep.
• crock pot.
• coffee maker and coffee grinder.
• A large assortment of pots, pans and cookware.
• All eating utensils.
• paper towels and hand cloth's.
• Dish washer soap.
• An assortment of spices.
• Waffle maker.
• Tea pot.
• food processor.
Note: if there is anything else you may need please ask.
Open to living room with Custom made 8' long farm table with seating for ten. Large bay windows with views of the mountains and pond. Place settings for 12-people. Children's booster seat supplied for the little ones.
Full size sofa with attached lounger and gentlemen's chair. Sweeping views of the mountains, Pond and Farm. Flat screen television and ceiling fan.
L-shaped sectional with large ottoman. Slate top pool table. Bar area with seating. Full bath. 55" flat screen smart television. X-Box with an assortment of games and a Large selection of board games for the children.
Full size clothes washer and dryer with cleaning products supplied. Iron and ironing board.
SKI / MUDROOM:
Separate entrance to large heated ski room where all your gear can be stored with seating. Access to basement from ski room. Rags and towels supplied to clean your equipment.
Large elevated rear wood deck with hot tub, dining table and chairs, lounge seating, gas barbecue, Large stone patio and fire pit with seating, lighted driveway, entire property surrounded by post and rail fence with log style ranch entrance gates, Huge front porch with seating for morning coffee or evening cocktails. Tons of parking.
HEATING / AIR CONDITIONING:
Entire home has forced hot air heat and air conditioning .
Entire house is wired and attached to a 16 kW generator. No need to worry if the power ever goes out the system turns on automatically and all the power and heat stays on to keep you comfortable and safe. Entire home is hard wired with smoke and fire detectors.
The home is equipped with a whole house water filtration and purification system. Unlike most homes that have well water in the mountains there is no sulfur smell or contaminants and is drinkable.
STANDARD RULES AND POLICIES:
• No smoking anywhere inside the home. If you need to smoke please do so outside and discard your cigarettes into a container.
• Please remove your shoes and boots and place on the provided rubber wet mats while walking inside the home. The floors are all pine and are very susceptible to scratching.
• If you bring coolers do not place them on the tables or counters.
• Use coasters and table mats provided for your drinks and food.
• All ski equipment to be brought in through the Mudroom entrance by the garage and placed in the racks provided.
• Turn off the fireplaces when not home.
• No burning candles are allowed inside the home.
• No pets allowed.
• All garbage to be placed in bags provided, placed in containers in garage and brought to the Windham refuse center on Mitchell Hollow Road on a regular basis. No garbage is to be left outside the home due to bears. There is no garbage pick up in Windham so the removal of "ALL" garbage is the renters responsibility. There is a $4.00 per 30 gallon garbage bag fee payable at the refuse center which is the renters responsibility and not included in the rental fee. Any garbage left behind
Is subject to a $50.00 removal fee.
• Snow plowing is included over 3" but shoveling of walks is not included in the rental fee. The application of ice melt for the walks is the renters responsibility.
• A lease agreement must be filled out, signed and returned prior to entering property.