Wineberry Lodge, Gourmet in/Outdoor Kitchens, Spa(142 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedroom and 2 full Bathrooms, Sleeps 6-8, 115-Jet Spa, Fireplace
Located less than one mile from Vine Hill House, a popular place for weddings. Now available is Blackberry Cottage located on the same property for larger groups Howeaway # 3792466. We are 54 miles north of San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, 20 minutes from Bodega Bay, the Pacific Ocean seaside set for Alfred Hitchcock’s famed 1948 film, “The Birds”, WineBerry is centrally located within California’s world-renowned wine growing region, Sonoma County.
Fully remodeled in 2012, your three-bedroom vacation home features a deluxe 115-jet, 7-person spa just off the covered, fully outfitted outdoor gourmet kitchen. Elaborately equipped, your outdoor kitchen comes complete with an Italian-imported pizza oven, Brazilian-granite counters, eight, stove-top burners, barbeque and more. Indoors, an upstairs reading room above the gourmet indoor kitchen and open-air dining room, plus vaulted-ceilinged great room offers a gas fireplace, stereo and 60-inch flat screen with internet access.
“Fun” and “Relaxing” are two of the most frequent words our guests use to describe WineBerry Inn. And, according to some of the world’s leading authorities, our location, well…
• National Geographic Traveler: Named Sonoma County, the “Best of the World 2012”.
• The New York Times (Oct. 21, 2011): “A New Destination for Food and Art,” in a story about Sebastopol, Sonoma County, California.
Now, the features...
• 1 hour 20 minutes from San Francisco International (SFO) airport, and only 10 minutes from the Charles M. Schulz - Sonoma County Airport (STS), serviced by Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air
• Practice your gourmet hobby skills in the center of one of the world’s top organic foods and wine-growing regions, or hire one of the region’s budding gourmet chefs to do it for you and your friends and family, this gourmet getaway will suit you
• Concierge-style service offered on-property owners
• On-site, at-the-ready proprietors assist guests with sourcing locally produced organic foods, nearby seafood and more
• 20 minutes from Armstrong Redwoods which features 1,400+ year-old redwood trees, some over 300 feet tall.
• Your home away from home, WineBerry’s spiral staircase leads to the two-double-bed and sofa bed loft
• Master bedroom features a king bed with bathroom with walk-in shower – plus access to a deck, spa and the outdoor kitchen
• Each of the two extra bedrooms feature super-comfy queen size beds, with access to a second bathroom
• Each room includes flatscreen television and DVD player
• Home is surrounded by redwood-decked veranda and breezeway
• Inviting, open-air dining area
• Park your vehicle in a two-car garage
• Full-sized washer/dryer for guests
October 21, 2011 – New York Times, Emily Brady:
“Sonoma County may be best known for its wineries and the tony (sic) towns of Healdsburg and Sonoma, but West County, as locals call the area around Sebastopol, is where the vineyards begin to give way to rolling hills, bohemian enclaves and the wild Pacific Coast beyond. Sure, there’s wine produced here — excellent pinots in particular — but there’s plenty to explore beyond it, especially around Sebastopol, where in recent years new restaurants, shops and live music venues have opened, securing the town’s position as West County’s arts and culture hub.”
National Geographic Traveler - 2012
Photograph by Lianne Milton
American as Apple Pie
“‘I’ve been to Napa and Sonoma,’ you hear people say, as if they were one and the same. Sure, Sonoma’s 300-plus wineries, like those of vine-centric Napa, offer peak wine tasting, from Ravenswood’s deep Zinfandels to Gloria Ferrer’s sophisticated sparklers. But if you’ve visited only the county’s wineries, come back to sample the astounding diversity that makes Sonoma one of America’s travel treasures.
Spend some time floating in an inner tube down the Russian River and walking amid ancient giants—one over 1,400 years old—at Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve. Poke around the old Russian stockade at Fort Ross, which turns 200 in 2012, or the Spanish adobe mission, San Francisco Solano, in Sonoma town. Hunt for antiques along Petaluma’s downtown Victorian row, and dine on seasonal sake-steamed, aged abalone at Michelin-starred Cyrus in Healdsburg. And don’t miss a flaky, fruit-packed slice of Gravenstein pie from Mom’s Apple Pie, a roadside stop outside Sebastopol. It ranks up there with a Russian River Valley Pinot Noir as a real taste of Sonoma.”
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- -Plenty of all-sized vehicle parking -Special Services: On-site owners available for reasonable, fee-based concierge-services, including such things as: -local food sourcing, shopping and preparation -shopping/errands -gourmet chef selection and hiring based on your epicurean desires -fresh seafood sourcing and selections, etc....moreless
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Bottled Water
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Free Long Distance
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Garbage Disposal
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio
- Deck Furniture
- Gated Community
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch Furniture
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Oct 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Off Peak Season
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2018
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Cleaning $175 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
Tax rate 12.0% #1008N
There is a minimum housekeeping charge of $175 which is added for all stays of up to one week.
Three day minimum stay on major holidays. Rates are based on a maximum of 8 guests. Weekly rates are based on Weekday check in and check out. Maximum amount of guests and day guests on property is 14 people. No Weddings or special events.
Please call regarding payment arrangements.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
We're just 5 minutes outside of Artsy Sebastopol within a short drive of the: site of the filming of Alfred Hitchcock's, 'The Birds' in Bodega Bay (20 minutes) with wind surfing, whale watching, & beach combing. The redwood-draped Russian River (10) with river rafting, canoeing. Thrilling River Rock Casino (35). Wine- and brew-laden Hopland (40). Bohemian Guerneville (15). Trendy and restaurant-rich Healdsburg (20) with more wineries than can be seen in one day. Natural hot springs Calistoga (45) famous for its Mud Baths. Sea kayaking playground at Jenner (35). Historic Fort Ross (60), and legendary Napa (60).
Additionally, just minutes from local cycling and walking trails provides that miles and miles of scenic, human-powered (only) Sonoma country recreational trails and Sebastopol Golf Course. Walking distance to Merry Edwards winery, Red Car winery, Dutton winery.
Enjoy Sebastopol's wonderful farmers market in downtown square open on Sundays 10:00 to 1:30. Also is the the famous Andy's Fruit Basket market just 3 minutes down the road for a great selection of organic fruits & vegetables, and less than a mile from Mom's Apple Pie, truly world recognized and recently (2012) featured in National Geographic Traveler Magazine
NY Times - Oct. 21, 2011 - A New Destination for Food and Art in Somoma - Sebastopol:
National Geographic Traveler - Best Trips 2012 (select 'all destinations' to find the story):
Your wood fired pizza?
Master Bedroom Bath
Downstairs Queen Bedroom
Master King Bedroom with full bath
Kitchen View of Merry Edwards Winery
Downstairs Queen Bedroom
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.