From the time you arrive at this pristine property, you'll know you've made the right choice! Embark on a memorable trip to Texas when you stay in this superb 3-bedroom plus loft, 3-bathroom Galveston vacation rental house, which sleeps 10! Offering an abundance of quality amenities and a fantastic location, this alluring home, named 'Port of Call,' is sure to provide you with an unforgettable experience!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Loft: Full Bed | Game Room: 2 Twin Beds
This Galveston abode boasts 3,000 square feet of tastefully appointed living space and is settled near the Gulf of Mexico, allowing you and your family or friends to enjoy a roomy stay close to the water.
The interior offers unique yet trendy styling, complete with beach themed decor and colorful accents in the cozy living area and the 3 cozy bedrooms. The roomy kitchen features all the appliances you'll need to ignite your inner chef.
A montage of conveniences that you can find in your own home are provided here, including central air conditioning, cable TV, an in-unit washer and dryer, and wireless internet access.
Once you and your companions have concluded your fun in the sun for the day, return to a plethora of amenities back at the property! Combat the Texas heat by dipping your feet in the freshwater canal, or make a splash in the community pool.
Unwind indoors by kicking back in the living area as you utilize the property's free wireless internet access to check in on the day's most popular news stories. Challenge your pals to various exciting games in the game room, then head out onto the private furnished front deck where you can cook up a smoky meal on the gas grill, and look out at the pleasant view of Galveston State Park.
At the end of the day, stroll out onto the back deck to admire spectacular, amazing Texas sunsets.
From the property's prime location, countless area attractions are just a stone's throw away! Check out the Regatta Basin Public boat ramp, where you can unload your boat and head down the canals to Jamaica Beach, leading into the West Bay.
Less than a mile away is the beach, where you can go swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf, or soak up some much-needed rays while you lay in the soft sand!
Partake in traditional seasonal events in town such as Mardi Gras, the Dickinson Festival and delicious gumbo and shrimp festivals. You can also explore a variety of appetizing dining options and quaint shops.
Make your way over to Pleasure Pier to go fishing crabbing, or take a boat out to try your luck at deep sea fishing. Create Galveston memories to last a lifetime at 'Port of Call' when you book your vacation today!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include cable TV in the living area, 2 additional TVs with DVD players, free WiFi, fully equipped kitchen, dishware and flatware, central air conditioning, fire pit, game room, community pool, 2 private furnished decks and much more!
- Prime location! Enjoy direct access to beaches, canals, boating, swimming, fishing, festivals, parks, restaurants, and shops
- Access to the community pool is $5.00 per person per day, Pool is located on Jolly Roger Road
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties or small gatherings are OK. Please reach out to the homeowner with details prior to the trip
- Note that 8 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the 2 twin-sized beds in the game room, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply