Portland offers activities and attractions that you won't find anywhere else, including this vacation rental home in Rock Creek! With an immaculate kitchen and living area, large back porch and sprawling backyard framed by lush green foliage, this 4-bedroom 3-bath house is centrally located and has enough room to sleep 8 guests. Whether you are traveling with friends or family, make this your home base for an unbelievable stay!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Newly remodeled and tastefully decorated, this comfortable abode is spread across 3,000 square feet of living space, making it the perfect layout for families and groups of friends or couples traveling together.
With such an attractive exterior and lush green lawn, you will be smitten with this home before you even set foot in the front door! Equipped with modern conveniences like laundry machines, wireless internet access, air conditioning and central heating, you will experience nothing but bliss on this property.
A bright, open concept living area and looks out upon the spacious backyard and forest. Kick back on the couches to watch your favorite shows on either of the large flat screen Smart TVs, which feature Netflix, Apple TV and cable access.
Cooking big meals is a breeze in this incredible kitchen, which is fully-equipped with every appliance you need. Dine at the granite breakfast bar for 4, or take a seat at the beautiful dining table. You can always head outside to cook a meal on the grill, where you will love the wooded views from the large back deck.
The lush backyard has plenty of room for the kids to run around and provides a great gathering space for family with lots of space to socialize and spread out.
The lower level features another living area, with a large L-shaped sectional couch to lounge on as well as a giant lovesac! Specially outfitted for families with children, the house features 2 pack-n-plays, a crib, and a youth bed. There are toys and playthings throughout the property, and there is even a little playhouse in the backyard!
When everyone is tired out, head to one of the home's 4 comfortable bedrooms. There is a large master on the main level with a spacious en-suite bathroom with a walk-in double shower, multiple shower heads, a rain shower, 2-person Jacuzzi tub and double sinks! You will find another bed and bath on the main level with a walk-in shower, and downstairs there are 2 more bedrooms that share a bathroom with a tub-shower combo.
One of the biggest highlights of this home is its location! Within a 5-mile radius is anything you need, from shopping to entertainment to dining!
This home is about a 20-minute drive from downtown Portland, which of course features many more restaurants, food carts, Saturday Market, and theater! Portland is known for being a food-centric city, so be sure to explore and check out some of the locally owned restaurants serving up the area's freshest produce.
If you're a golfer, you'll be overjoyed to find that there is golfing right in the neighborhood at Rock Creek golf course! Nicer courses like Pumpkin Ridge and the Reserve Golf Course are just a 20-minute drive away.
If you want to get away, take the hour-long drive out to the coast to take in natural wonders like Cannon Beach. There is a lot of hiking in Washington Park and the surrounding areas, and you'll be within 30 minutes of other attractions like Columbia River Gorge and Portland's wine country!
An hour to the east you will find Multnomah Falls, and world-renowned ski resorts like Mount Hood.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities in this newly-remodeled home include a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line professional appliances, fireplaces, free WiFi, gas grill, multiple private patios, central air conditioning and heating, in-unit washer and dryer, flat-screen TVs, Netflix, Apple TV, a huge backyard, and much more
- Prime Portland location in a quiet neighborhood that backs up onto beautiful wetlands. Close to dining, shopping and golfing, 20 minutes away from downtown where you'll find breweries, food carts, local dining, Saturday market, and much more! An hour from the coast and destinations like Mt. Hood, Multnomah Falls, Timberline Lodge, and Government Camp
- Owners may, on occasion, occupy a separate, locked off portion of the house, with a separate entrance.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in