Let this inviting 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Chandler vacation rental home serve as your ideal retreat for your next Arizona adventure! With a private patio, convenient location and accommodations for 6, this home is the perfect desert oasis!
Your relaxing Chandler getaway begins the moment you step into this astonishing 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home. With enough room to comfortably entertain 6 guests throughout 1,700 square feet of tastefully decorated living space, this house is the perfect size for a family or group of friends looking for an unforgettable Arizona getaway! This upgraded home, including new carpet and tile throughout, boasts chic decor and spacious living areas for you and your guests to catch up and reconnect. All the amenities you need to give you and your guests a luxurious and comfortable stay are awaiting your arrival, including air conditioning, wireless internet access, and laundry machines for your convenience.
After an eventful day of exploring the shops of Old Town Chandler, prepare a savory home-cooked meal in your fully equipped kitchen, with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy your creation around the wooden dining room table, where you and your guests can plan the next day's festivities. The comfortably sized living room is a relaxing place to unwind and watch your favorite TV shows on the Smart TV or surf the web using the wireless internet access during your downtime. Later, stretch out on the elongated couch and catch up on that novel you've been meaning to read! The spacious private outdoor patio invites you and your guests to grill out or reminisce about the day's events around the firepit with an after dinner cocktail or brew.
While you'll love relaxing in this homey oasis, Chandler events and attractions await you and are just a few minutes from your backyard. This charming home is located directly off the 101 Freeway, giving you effortless access to the best the area has to offer. Walk to Pestos, an Italian wine bar, and local favorite, or head to Valle Luna to experience delicious Mexican food. Old Town Chandler and Chandler Fashion Square Mall host an abundance of great restaurants, shops, and nightlife. From sporting events at the Chicago Cubs Spring Training facility to enticing shopping options at the Tempe Marketplace, you'll find that the area caters to every guest. If you're feeling a little more adventurous, hike one of the pristine trails of South Mountain or Camelback Mountain. Whether you're dreaming of a vacation filled with non-stop activity or desire a peaceful oasis getaway, this delightful Chandler vacation rental home will not disappoint!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, multiple flat screen TVs, in-unit washer/dryer, air conditioning, private outdoor patio, BBQ, firepit and much more
- Phenomenal location! Nestled in a quiet development, conveniently located off the 101 near Old Town Chandler and Chandler Fashion Square
- Approximately 20 minutes from Sky Harbor Airport
- Easy access to many shops and restaurants, recreation, and more!
- All beds are memory foam beds
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with fee (maximum 1 pet, 50 lb weight limit)
- Backs up to Greenbelt with lots of walking trails for your dogs!
- Pet Fee: $100 Per Stay (max 1 allowed, 50-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply