An unforgettable Florida adventure awaits your arrival at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath Maitland bungalow! This spacious home sleeps 6, is situated on a spacious quarter acre of land, and is close to Orlando, Winter Park, and the unique shops and restaurants of Park Avenue. You and your crew will soak up those Florida rays in style by staying at this phenomenal vacation rental home.
Tucked away in the sunny paradise of Maitland, this inviting bungalow can comfortably accommodate 6 guests throughout 1,900 square feet of luxurious living space, making this property a top choice for families or small travel groups. Step inside and discover a recently updated interior complete with a sunken living room, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a charming kitchen, fully equipped with all the essentials necessary to create delectable dishes for you and your guests. Additionally, you will find all of the conveniences of your own home provided here, including crisp air conditioning to cool off from the Florida heat and humidity and a washing machine and clothes dryer available for your convenience.
Start your day off with a warm cup of Joe on the screened porch, where you can soak up the comforting rays of the Florida sunshine. After an invigorating day at the nearby amusement parks, sit back and relax in the living room and enjoy your favorite movies, or recharge with that intriguing novel that you have been meaning to finish. As nightfall approaches, prepare your favorite homemade meal in the spacious kitchen and gather around the wooden dining room table with ample seating for all your guests. When you are finally ready to call it a night, retreat to any of the home's 3 welcoming bedrooms to rest up for your next eventful day ahead.
Perhaps the best feature of this bungalow is its prime location! Explore the countless attractions waiting for you right outside your front door. Experience the luxurious sandy beaches of Daytona and New Smyrna located on Florida's beloved Atlantic coast. Drive 30 minutes for a day trip to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios. Don't want to drive? Take the easily accessible SunRail to downtown Orlando and enjoy a night on the town or an exhilarating Magic basketball game.
If you feel like staying closer to home, Winter Park is mere minutes from the bungalow, boasting an array of exclusive shops and restaurants for you to choose from. Don't wait around! Pack your bags and enjoy your next vacation at this inviting Maitland bungalow.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include TV, fully equipped kitchen, screened porch, air conditioning, a washer and dryer and more!
- Picturesque location in Maitland! Enjoy easy access to Winter Park, Orlando, and the restaurants, bars, and shops of Park Avenue
- 30 minutes from Orlando theme parks
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking. Any evidence of smoking will result in a fine
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- If more than 6 guests are found staying at the property, guests will incur a fine of $20 person over 6 per night
- Garage is unavailable for use
- Please note that the living room is sunken - it is just 1 step down from 3 different entrances
- At least one member of the group must be 30+ years old in order to book. The homeowner will require photo ID prior to check-in.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply