Take a break from your busy life and get ready for a relaxing getaway to Galveston when you book this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental condo that sleeps nine. Situated right on one of Pointe West's beautiful white sandy beaches and featuring a large balcony overlooking the ocean, you'll feel like you're staying at a private resort from the moment you arrive at this magnificent condo, a true paradise escape!
Featuring 1,717 square feet of nicely appointed living space, you'll immediately be invited to sit back and relax on the cozy sectional couch in the living area while watching your favorite television shows on the flat screen cable TV - you can also take in magnificent ocean views through the large picture windows. Prepare your group's favorite meals in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances. Guests will especially love gazing out the sun-filled windows throughout the home for serene oceanfront views. In the cozy office space, catch up on work or unwind with a new read before retreating to any of the bedrooms for a peaceful night's sleep.
Once you wake up to the delightful sound of the waves, enjoy sipping a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the back balcony to catch the sunrise over the ocean. Start your day with a visit to the Pointe West Beach Club to take advantage of wonderful pools, a gift shop, fitness center, hot tubs, lazy river and much more. Guests can also enjoy biking on trails that stretch from beach to bay. When you've worked up an appetite, head home for a delicious dinner in the outdoor dining area, or check out any of the local restaurants for a tasty meal on the water!
Although you could easily spend your entire vacation relaxing at the condo or Pointe West, you'll find the area's best attractions within close proximity of the home! In less than 30 minutes, you can reach downtown Galveston for endless restaurants, shopping, and exciting attractions. Satisfy your hunger at notable restaurants like Gaido's, Fisherman's Wharf, Olympia Grill at the Pier, and Fishtales. In the evenings, you'll love hanging out at Pleasure Pier, which lights up in the dark for a fun atmosphere. Visit the shops on The Strand, and make sure to stop at the old-fashioned ice cream parlor, La King's, for ice cream or salt water taffy made right on site! Other popular attractions in Galveston to see are Schlitterbahn, Moody Gardens, and The Opera House! Whether you choose to spend most of your time relaxing at the beach or venturing off to see Galveston's numerous attractions, lasting memories are guaranteed at this vacation rental condo!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, front and back private balcony, 5 flat screen cable TVs, 3 DVD players, electric grill, Xbox 360 in Living Room, wireless internet access, beach toys, and much more
- For a fee of $10/person during your stay, you can use the many amenities that the Pointe West Beach Club has to offer, including community pools, hot tubs, a lazy river, a fitness center, a game room, a restaurant, and more
- Enjoy spectacular ocean views right from the condo's private back porch and bay views from the front balcony!
- Fantastic location - Right on the beautiful white sands of one of Pointe West's beaches and just a 20-30 minute drive from the city of Galveston, full of restaurants, shops, entertainment, and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Full-sized Bed, Twin-sized Pull-Out Bed
- A Twin-sized Daybed with Twin-sized Trundle in the Second Living Area can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply