This is unit Konea 112 at Honua Kai. My cancellation policy is incorrectly stated as no refund. Please continue reading my description for my cancellation refund policy, construction disclaimer.
In addition to the ground floor central location of this unit, booking this unit has many in room and resort advantages:
1) This unit features a lqueen plus (66x80) size comfort sleeper living room sofa bed with a solid platform and no springs. It is more comfortable, longer, and wider than the standard Honua Kai sofa bed.
2) This unit features Fiber 300 fast internet at up to 300MB speed. Up to 10x faster than previous and most other Honua Kai units.
3) This unit is signed up for the towel tracker program. Pickup clean towels at anytime at 4 convenient locations around the resort and drop off when done. (starting July 27th)
4) This unit features many owner upgrades throughout such as: beautiful wood tile flooring, keyed lanai door, a 65" 4k wall mounted living room smart TV, Amazon Echo with Spotify music, a vitamix blender, upgraded shower heads, iHome alarm clocks, bathroom dryer towel rack, bathroom stools, and many other owner supplied goodies for your use such as beach chairs, a beach umbrella, an ice chest, boogie boards, beach towels, a pack n play with a 3" thick mattress, bed bumpers, strap on booster seat, etc.
ABOUT THIS CONDO. This is a 915 sq. ft. (plus 300 sq. ft. Lanai/Garden) GROUND FLOOR two (2) bedroom condominium in the Honua Kai Konea Tower.
Only the Ground Floor units at Honua Kai offer tall 11' ceilings, oversized lanai's, and very quick and easy access in and out (from the Lanai or condo door) ... no elevators needed. The lanai opens up to lush lawns & walkways with views of the mountain and resort and it has a private relaxing Koi pond off the lanai. My unit is conveniently located in the middle of the resort, within just a few steps to the Konea interior court yard or a quick close 1-2 minute walk to the resort pools and hot tubs. Our room is also close to the fitness center.
This unit features a King Bed in the Master, Queen Bed in the Den converted to bedroom, and a Queen Plus size sofa sleeper in the living, and is perfect for up to 6. Each bedroom and living have their own HD flat screen TV's and cable. The living includes a Blu-Ray DVD, plus the TV supports Amazon Prime, and Netflix. Wireless AC Fast Internet is also included free of charge
Flying Hawaiian Airlines or renting a car? Guests get a 5% discount affiliate code off your flight. I can package car rentals with my accommodation, and often at lower prices than you can find elsewhere.
UNIT FEATURES - ** means - custom for my units (added by owner)
** Luxurious Living room Comfort Sleeper Sofa
** Living Area has a wall mounted 65" 4k Smart TV.
** Amazon Echo with Spotify music
** Free - Latest technology router with wireless AC internet for fast internet and best signal strength in-room. Free WIFI (resort wide).
** Vitamix Professional Series blender for making great drinks / smoothies.
** Added Lanai door Lock & Key which creates a true second lockable entrance / exit from the unit.
** Units tile has been etched for extra safety (slip-resistance).
** kids plastic dinnerware (plastic cups / dishes / utensils)
** pack n play, & bed bumpers
** pack n play 3" thick mattress - extra comfort for your little one.
** stool under the cabinet in the bathroom.
** iHome alarm clocks
** clothes dryer rack wall mounted above tub
** Free use of owners goodies - beach chairs, boogie boards, beach umbrella, cooler, etc.
** Designer tiled floors, with a beautiful wood tile in the living and bedrooms.
* New kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
* Accommodations for up to 6 people. Ideal for families!
* Cable TV, and telephone (free long distance to US and Canada)
* Flat Screen TV/DVD in Living Room, Bedroom & Den (second bedroom)
Onsite Activities and shops: Dukes Beach House Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner; Whalers General Store (new - Dec 16), Aina Gourmet Market. Hoola Spa. Three Pools and many hot tubs. Kids pool slide. Kids Sandy pool area and Waterfalls!
Newer Property in Low Density North Beach Ka'anapali! Resort amenities and luxury living at its Maui best. Close to shopping, dinning and golf. Enjoy the sun and sand at one of West Maui's most popular beach parks, Kahekili Beach (Airport Beach) or walk the beach further to the South and see the famous Black Rock on Ka'anapali, or walk / jog the 3+ mile boardwalk along the ocean in front of the hotels. Swimming and Snorkeling. Walk to whalers village, etc. Or head the opposite direction (North) to visit Honokowai Beach Park (great for the little ones), the farmers market, and local organic food store.
Honua Kai features:
* Tropical Ocean Front Setting
* Ocean front swimming pools & Jacuzzi's
* Waterslide, Kids Sand Pool, Spray area.
* Poolside Gas/Electric BBQ's
* Deli, Coffee, Store, and Restaurant on Site
* Smoking Prohibited on property
• $15/n plus tax (includes parking for 1 car) - paid directly to the owner.
Owner Cancellation Policy summary: (a) more than 90 days before arrival: full refund minus 1 night rent cancellation fee. (b) 90 days or less before arrival: if re-rented, refund equal to re-rental amount minus 1 night rent cancellation fee. TA taxes, cleaning fee, parking are always 100% refundable. 120 days for Christmas / New Years holiday reservations and reservations 14+ nights. Full terms in the rental agreement when booking.
Known Construction / Maintenance Disclaimer: Luana Development Parters LP is building 72 townhouses in the area. The work is in the empty grass field on the east side of Honua Kai (non-ocean side) beyond the path that circles the bowl between the two towers. These are 2 story homes. A fence was constructed to limit dust and views of the work. Allowed work time is from 9am – 5pm M-Sat with light work expected between 8-9 AM and 5-6 PM. This unit, Konea 112, has a view of part of the construction site / fence from the unit and lanai. Konea 112 is impacted but should be less impacted than the higher up units as its view will be primarily of the fence and the garden cover / plantings should help. Prices reflect discounts for the construction.
Hawaii GET & TA Tax ID: GE-103-459-6352-01 & TA-103-459-6352-01