Let this charming 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom South Lake Tahoe vacation rental cabin fill you with a sense of peace and serenity during your retreat to the Golden State! Offering accommodations for 8 guests, a large deck with a private hot tub and an alluring setting, just minutes from the best of South Lake Tahoe, this California property is just what you've been looking for!
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2 (Bunk Room): 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds, 2 Twin Trundle Beds | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed | Loft: Twin Bed, Twin Trundle Bed | Living Room: Queen Futon
Please note that guests will be required to provide photo identification prior to arrival in order to receive access to the property.
Situated in the picturesque Gardner Mountain area of South Lake Tahoe, this marvelous cabin boasts 1,692 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, allowing you and your family or friends to spread out comfortably and enjoy everything this magnificent property has to offer.
The cozy living area includes large windows, comfortable furnishings, and hardwood accents to help you unwind with ease, while the fully equipped kitchen includes all essential cooking appliances, so there's no need to dine out!
Additionally, numerous comforts of your own home are provided here, including central heating, complimentary toiletries, and wireless internet access.
Although you'll likely be out exploring the Lake Tahoe area during the day, the property offers a variety of conveniences to help keep you occupied and relaxed! Curl up in the living room and enjoy a DVD or watch a sporting event on the flat-screen cable TV - one of 2 found within the home. The gas fireplace creates a harmonious atmosphere for those snowy days while the private patio, surrounded by immense pine trees, is perfect for enjoying summer afternoons.
When the sun begins to set, prepare a savory meal on the gas grill as you soak in the spectacular alpine views and clear mountain sky. Cap off the day on a high note by taking a dip in the private Jacuzzi hot tub with the sprawling woods, cloaked in twilight splendor, as your backdrop.
From the property's tremendous location, you and your companions will love having easy access to the abundance of attractions in the area!
During the winter, shred the slopes of one of California's best ski slopes, Heavenly Ski Resort.
When it's warm out, the prestigious Lake Tahoe offers a plethora of activities in and around the lake, including boating, paddle boarding, fishing, water skiing and hiking!
If you don't feel like cooking, venture into town to check out the quaint shops and delicious dining options.
To add a little excitement to your evening, head over to the nearby local casinos for a thrilling time.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 cable TVs (one with game console, one is a flat screen), free WiFi, fully equipped kitchen, dishware and flatware, central heating, gas fireplace, gas grill, private Jacuzzi hot tub, private furnished patio, and much more
- Spectacular location! Enjoy easy access to hiking, skiing, boating, fishing, restaurants, shops and casinos!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~62.1 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $50 per pet fee (Pets are not allowed inside the cabin, and a fee of $150 will be imposed if pet hair is found on any beds or sofas. Please note the backyard is fenced)
- Failure to comply with any policy could result in eviction without refund and additional fees
- The owner's Rental License can be revoked due to a violation
- Events, parties and large gatherings strictly prohibited
- This property has a strict 8-person maximum occupancy and 2-car maximum
- Must be at least 40 years old to book
- Please note that it will be required for guests to sign a list of house rules on the first day of the reservation
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited