Luxury Holiday Villa with Private Pool.
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The villa is located in Protaras/Ayia Triada region on the East coast of Cyprus in an exclusive holiday home area and is one of 9 identical luxury villas. It lies within 5 minutes walk from the picturesque Ayia Triada bay which is ideal for swimming and has its own fishing haven and chapel. If you are up early, you can buy fresh fish for breakfast. Car is recommended but nearby there is a bus-stop. Restaurants and mini-markets though are within walking distance, as are the three main hotels in the area. Kouzalis Hotel, Chrystal Springs and Golden Coast.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
from 9 pm-9am (local time)
Member since: 2009
- 188 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- The double beds are 5 feet wide and the single beds are 3 1/2 feet wide except of the ground floor an suit single bedroom which has a 3 foot wide bed. There is also a fold- on bed to be used. There is ample space in the fitted wardrobes and every bedroom has its sideboards, table lamps etc. The 3 first floor bedrooms are with parque floor, the ground floor bedroom is with tiles. Two of the main bedrooms are with balconies with views to the sea. All bedrooms have air condition which can be reversed to provide heating. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- On the ground floor there is an additional toilet for guests. Next to the swimming pool there is a shower. The patio is quite large with lovely flowering bushes all around the house. The private car park can take two cars but there is more parking space outside the villa. John and Jennie, the British expatriates who live not far away are managing the villa and make sure that the villa, the bed linen and towels are all clean when guests arrive. They are also in charge of the garden and are more than eager to offer advice if asked. The swimming pool is professionally cleaned twice a week. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Parking Off Street
- Parking On Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
This property does not have any reviews yet.
June - September £1000 April, May, October £700 November - March £600 SPECIAL OFFER FOR APRIL 2013 £800 per week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: The property was purchased as a brand new villa to be a holiday home for our family. It has been furnished with great care to suit the needs of my family but since I live abroad and the property is used only for a limited period of time it seemed such a great waste not to be rented out so that other families who choose to have a holiday in this part of the world could enjoy it as well.
Why the Owner Chose Deryneia, Cyprus:
The property is not your average massed built, commercially intended accommodation. It has a homely feel about it. It is spacious indoors and outdoors and offers all the modern facilities and kitchen equipment to enable any holiday maker to have a comfortable stay. It is situated within walking distance from the super markets, bakeries, restaurants and pubs whereas the nearby picturesque beach of Ayia Triada is only 5 minutes’ walk away. The local public transport is running next to the villa and you are only 45 minutes’ drive from Larnaca airport. Paralimni village with its picturesque churches is 5 minutes’ drive and the touristic centres of Protaras and Ayia Napa that offers a lot of activities for both young and old is 10 and 15 minutes’ drive respectfully.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The property has its own private pool and it can comfortably sleep 8 people. The beach is so near that you can go swimming and walk back home for your shower. The patio is very large and airy and the various bushes which surround the garden give you privacy. The promenade alongside the beach has a unique beauty with its wild and unspoiled nature. The East Coast of Cyprus where the property is situated is unlike any other part of the island. The coast is rugged with volcanic rocks whereas it offers beautiful sandy beaches and warm, pleasant sea waters. Nearby (a few minutes’ drive away), lies the picturesque Fig Tree Bay, Connos Beach and the famous Cavo Greco with its walking trails and unparalled beauty. Nearby at Ayii Anargyri, a tiny little church at the edge of a cliff, are the sea caves which one can explore on foot or by boat. In fact there are daily boat trips to this purpose. Behind the villa is the Aquarium which contains a big variety of sea life and it is of great interest for young and adults. Near Ayia Napa is the Water Park which delights children and those of young at heart. Also, you will enjoy walking alongside the sea at the recently constructed promenade, next to the Protaras Centre, with its row of restaurants and cafes, in an environment where parents can enjoy their coffee while watching their children playing at the beach. The villa offers the services of a British couple who manage the property and who are contactable by telephone and who can sort out any hiccups that might occur. Above all, this site of Cyprus is famous for its mild climate, warm sea and lovely breezes.
- Primary: +44 02083685005 from 9 pm-9am (local time)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.