Gather your loved ones for a revitalizing retreat to Reinholds when you book this charming 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom townhome that comfortably sleeps 6! Nestled within the medieval European-inspired Stoudtburg Village, 'On the Lam' gives you unparalleled access to quaint shops, lively entertainment, and more for an extraordinary vacation!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Your vacation begins the moment you arrive in Stoudtburg Village, a unique, privately-owned community comprised of 42 Old World-style buildings with modern living spaces situated above cute first-floor shops. 'On the Lam' is tucked away in one of these special spaces, and will quickly become your very own Reinholds paradise!
This delightful home boasts 1,800 square feet of delicately appointed living space, providing plenty of room for you and your companions to spread out and enjoy everything that this comfy abode has to offer. Walk up the stairs to the main floor, where you'll find a lovely living area with cozy couches, a fully equipped kitchen with bar stools, an elegant dining table, and the Master bedroom - where the heads of the household will surely enjoy having their own bathroom with a sizable soaking tub with attached shower!
Upstairs, the other 2 bedrooms are poised and ready to give you a great night's sleep, while the bathrooms offer enough space for everyone to get ready in the mornings.
Spend your days exploring the beautiful Stoudtburg Village, with its gorgeous architecture and quaint eateries. For dinner, head out on the town to experience the delectable village food and nightlife, or stay at the house to prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
Since Stoudtburg Village is truly an exceptional destination in itself, you'll love this home's superb location, right in the heart of the community! Stroll through the village plaza, marveling at the European-styled homes and decorations, or have a picnic in the shaded sitting park.
You'll also discover the area's most popular Amish attractions nearby - you can even have dinner at an authentic Amish farm with an Amish family! While you're in the area, be sure to check out Lancaster City, Lititz, Reading, and Strausburg. Also, Hershey, Pennsylvania, and Philadelphia have located just 50 minutes away!
The antique enthusiast of your group will love exploring the 'Antique Capital of America' in Adamstown, which is located close by. For travelers with families, countless fun activities are easily accessible from the townhome. Check out nearby Blue Marsh Lake, shop for local produce at the Shady Maple Farmer's Market, or find entertainment in the endless local festivals held near Stoudtburg village!
During your stay here, you'll want to attend a show at either the nearby American Music Theater or the world-renowned Sight & Sound Millennium Theater, which is situated just 20 minutes away and draws crowds from all over with its major biblical productions.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, outdoor patio area, cable TV, community pool of Adams Town (accessible with a small fee)and much more
- Fantastic location - Within Lancaster County, this home offers easy access to various local attractions, including the village plaza, Lancaster City, Adamstown, and more!
- The cleaning fee varies depending on a number of guests- $135 for up to 6 guests, $185 for groups of 7-8 guests
- No smoking
- A $500 fine will be charged for any evidence of smoking at the property
- Dog-friendly with $50 fee per pet (maximum 2 pets, no cats)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- For travelers in need of more space, a sister property is available for rent within the complex. View the listing here. Please inquire with Evolve for further information and availability.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply