Your Peaceful Home Away from Home - Beautiful Lake View from Your Balcony!(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
NEWLY REMODELED 1BR 1BA condo overlooking lake in the heart of Chandler AZ
This is a very comfortable condo in a beautifully maintained resort-style gated community situated on a lake. This property is located in the quiet corner of the community on the second floor of a lake-facing building. It is a 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom (full) unit with a nice size living room and a tree-shaded balcony overlooking the lake.
The bedroom features a queen sized bed, two night stands big enough to use as dressers, a walk-in closet and a wall-mount TV. Our kitchen includes all of the appliances, tableware and utensils you need if you feel like cooking. You can dine inside or walk out to the balcony, which is accessible from the kitchen and the bedroom. And if cooking is not your thing, you can just walk around the lake to several restaurants and bars, offering a wide range of cuisines.
Full size washer and dryer are provided, as well as an iron so dressing up to go out is a snap. Cable TV and wireless broadband internet are included with your stay for when you need to work or simply feel like lounging. There is an assigned covered parking and lots of uncovered free parking within the complex, available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
This lakefront community is professionally managed and offers poolside lounging (including a HEATED pool and a hot tub), grilling in a nearby gazebo, catch-and-release fishing in the well-stocked lake. You can stay active by walking paths around the lake, running on a nearby greenbelt, playing tennis on our court or exercising in the fitness center.
The complex is located 2 miles east of the Loop 101 highway, within a 15 minute drive from Sky Harbor and Mesa Gateway airports. A 20 minute drive will take you to Old Town Scottsdale (famous for its nightlife, shopping and restaurants) or Downtown Phoenix (for arts, culture and some fantastic dining options such as Pizzeria Bianco, named the best pizza in America in the book 'Slice of Heaven').
If you don’t feel like going too far, Downtown Chandler is only 2 miles away. There you can check out restaurants, shops, SanTan brewery (if you like beer) or Kokopeli Winery (if you prefer wine).
If you are in the mood for a truly gourmet food and a unique experience, Kai, the only 5 diamond awarded restaurant in the Phoenix area is only 15 minutes away.
And if you prefer to stretch out your legs, just walk around the lake to a great little shopping plaza with several restaurants, serving Mexican, Greek, Japanese and American cuisine. There are a couple of bars, CoffeeRush coffeehouse loved by the locals for its coffee and a cool vibe as much as it’s outdoor lake-front patio. You’ll also find a yoga studio, two beauty salons, Sprouts Farmers Market store, a small ice cream parlor, a frozen yogurt shop and a dry cleaners. A plaza across the Ray road from the property offers Pesto's Pizzeria (fantastic pizza eat in or take out), Fry's for groceries and a RedBox. There are other grocery stores, such as Whole Foods and Basha’s within a 2 mile radius.
Chandler (and the rest of Phoenix metro area) offers a great variety of activities, especially in the cooler winter months.
• For the shopping lover: Chandler Mall is only 5 minutes away from the complex, Tempe Marketplace outdoor mall takes about 15 minutes and Arizona Mills Outlet Mall is about 20 minutes away. The famous Scottsdale Shopping Center is also within 20-25 minute drive.
• For the golf aficionado: Phoenix really is a golf mecca, with too many courses to list here. Closest to our community you’ll find San Marcos Golf Resort, Ocotillo Golf Resort, Bear Creek Golf Complex, Dobson Ranch Golf Course and ASU Karsten Golf Course.
• For the foodie: Lots and lots of variety, from “hole-in-the-wall” places to 4 star restaurants.
• For the sports superfan: Phoenix is home to 4 professional sports teams: Diamondbacks (baseball), Cardinals (football), Suns (basketball) and Coyotes (hockey), so you can attend a live professional game or if you visit us in March you can check out Cactus League Spring Training games (Chicago Cubs, Anaheim Angels, Oakland A’s and the San Francisco Giants). If you pro-sports are not your cup of tea, Arizona State University offers exciting college football and basketball games.
• For the nightlife reveler: Scottsdale is famous for its bar and night club scene, while downtown Tempe (near ASU) offers more of a college bar atmosphere. Wildhorse Pass Casino complex is only 15 minutes away. Please do not drink and drive! A cab ride is very easy to arrange from any of these spots.
• For the fitness fanatic: Phoenix is surrounded by low mountains that are lined with many trails perfect for hiking or mountain biking. South Mountain is less than 15 minutes and offers fantastic views of the area. Superstition Mountains are a little further away but offer even more variety of trails. Rock-climbing or bouldering are also popular, but of course these activities require a certain amount of skill.
• For the intrepid explorer: There are lots of choices for a cool day trip, including majestic Grand Canyon, beautiful Sedona with its red rocks, Payson and Prescott to enjoy the pine trees and cooler temps (snow in the winter), Flagstaff to ski or snowboard at Snowball in the winter or fish and swim in one of the lakes in the summer, or the Arizona Meteor Crater and Petrified Forest National Park in Northern Arizona for a prehistoric flavor. If you only have half of a day left to explore, visit some of the lakes around Phoenix, such as Saguaro lake or drive south to Rawhide Western Town to see a cowboy shootout.
• For the family: Desert Botanical Garden has a unique collection of native and other succulent plants, Phoenix Zoo offers lots of fun for the kids and a newly opened Butterfly Pavilion is a straight shot up the 101. There are several water parks in the area for a more active day, while a visit to the Phoenix Art Museum or the Heard Museum will help you get in touch with the creative side. Horseback riding, mountain biking, four-wheeling or roller-blading are other popular options for families from 2 to 22.
Keywords: Resort living, apartment, flat, townhome, condo, lake, Lakeshore @ Andersen Springs
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 2
- 600 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1) Wall-mount TV Walk-in closet Opens to the balcony
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Spacious bathroom with tub/shower
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Early Spring - 2
Feb 1 - Mar 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
3 night min stay
May 1 - May 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Jul 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Winter - Next
Dec 1 - Jan 31, 2018
3 night min stay
Early Spring - Next
Feb 1 - Mar 31, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $80
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Taxes Not included
We only accept rental payments in form of CHECKS (mailed or in person) or CASH (in person, upon check in) and will provide you with a receipt. We do not currently accept credit cards. We would NEVER suggest a wire transfer, a Western Union payment and definitely never require a payment sent to a country outside the US. If you receive a request for a wire transfer, Western Union or a payment outside US, please contact VRBO security team immediately and DO NOT SEND MONEY in either of those formats.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed
We require a security deposit to be submitted along with the rental contract in order to confirm your reservation
Rent is due upon move in
We accept cash or check/cheque
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Hot air ballooning pick up site is close by
Beautiful lake view from the second story balcony - right outside your bedroom!
Newly remodeled kitchen
Dining area and part of living room
Quiet and cozy balcony to enjoy your morning cup of coffee or tea
Balcony access from the bedroom
In unit washer & dryer
A walking path winds throughout the community
Well maintained resort-style community
Gazebos for outdoor dining are located throughout the community
Fitness center features free weights, cable pull machine and treadmills/bikes
Gorgeous pine trees shading the balcony of this second story condo
Coffee pot is hiding behind the fridge :)
Living room with a wonderful lake view Leather couch converts to a bed
Bedroom with a comfy queen-sized bed. Has a wall-mount TV and a walk-in closet
Newly remodeled spacious bathroom
Main swimming pool area with a heated pool, and a whirlpool hot tub
View of the lakeshore path
Beautiful landscaping touches throughout
Lots of charcoal grilling stations are available
Community clubhouse hosts weekly evens and can be rented out for parties
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.