A quiet seaside cabin overlooking the majestic coast of mainland BC. During the summer, watch the cruise ships go by that voyage to Alaska. Enjoy the fantastic natural tidal habitat and let yourself fall asleep to the sound of the waves. Enjoy your own private beach and deck facing the ocean. Located at the end of a quiet road. A perfect place to get caught up on some well deserved reading!
• Outdoor deck with BBQ
• Sleeps up to 4 people
• 1 bedroom with queensize bed
• Living area with pull-out sofa
• Fully-equipped kitchen with dining area
• Cable, TV, DVD and WiFi
• Bathroom with shower
• Electric heat plus wood stove
• 650 square feet and fully winterized
• Dogs are welcome!
Conveniently located close to the BC Ferry Terminal and the Comox Airport.