Breathtaking. Unique. Sormovila Guest Suite on the Naramata Bench
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
For a unique, romantic getaway in wine country, choose Sormovila Guest Suite on the Naramata Bench.
Sormovila is not a hotel room. It’s a beautifully designed guest suite that is part of our home,… yet it was specifically created to be a separate and private, elegant and romantic space for couples visiting wine country to enjoy this country experience.
Our property is set perched on a gentle hill among vineyards and orchards back dropped by spectacular views of Okanagan Lake, Munson Mountain’s magnificent white clay cliffs, the Giant’s Head and surrounding mountains. It lies just on the cusp of Naramata & Penticton in the heart of the Naramata Benchlands and a plethora of wineries.
Our property cycles through seasonal plants, flowers and grasses and is visited by many birds that feed, nest and have chicks here. It’s well maintained and managed with special attention given to the environment both outside and inside the residence and suite. Being environmentally conscious is of great value to us. It’s the least we can do to give back. We are very fortunate to have found this lovely piece of property and feel equally appreciative that we were able to create a special space to share with visiting guests who have similar values.
To enjoy this little slice of heaven, please contact us by email to book Sormovila Guest Suite for your holiday.
WHAT AWAITS YOU:
• Beautifully designed, well appointed, Self Contained, Self Catered Suite, Romantic Getaway, Perfect for 2 adults
• Spectacular views of orchards, mountains, vineyards, lake ~ French doors boasting south views
• Welcome Basket: with home baked bread, tea, coffee & milk for 2, and a few other goodies
• Marble Counter WineDineBar, Microwave, Bar Fridge, Cuisinart coffee maker, kettle & toaster
• Crystal wine glasses including Germany made Riedel Crystal Stemware
• UK Royal Stafford Dinnerware, Italian Stoneware & Portugal made Dinnerware
• Exceptional kitchenware & utensils and Stainless Steel Flatware
• Private en-suite bathroom with heated floor
• Fully tiled walk-in rain shower, Guest Robes
• Organic creams, soaps, shampoo & rinse, hair dryer
• Sound-proofed connector walls & double door, Hardwood and slate flooring
• Heat Pump Air Conditioning and Solar Blinds
• Flatscreen Satellite TV, Complimentary WiFi
• Original Paintings by resident artist, PJC Studio
• Your own private Courtyard Deck with magnificent south and western views
• Stainless Steel BBQ with side hotplate, patio Bistro Dinette, gravity loungers
• Sitting area with Adirondack chairs for wine at sunset or morning coffee
• Buddha pond with ponder bench
• Completely Smoke-Free environment inside & outside.
• Well maintained and managed property with special attention given to caring for the environment both outside and inside the residence and guest suite.
For more details, visit Sormovila's website, then phone or email to book your Sormovila Guest Suite accommodations.
2016 Nightly Rates:
• May 1 - May 31 - $190 Canadian
• June 1 - Sept 30 - $215 Canadian
• Oct 1 - Oct 31- $190 Canadian
• Closed Nov 1 - April 30
• 2 night minimum booking
• 3 night minimum on Long Weekends
•• Rates are subject to change without notice.
Check-in & Check-out Times:
Check-in time - 4 pm - Sorry no early arrivals unless pre-arranged with us.
Check-out time - 11 am
WHAT'S AROUND YOU at Sormovila Guest Suite:
Sormovila’s Nearby Amenities:
• 10 minute drive to downtown Penticton
• 10 minute drive to Naramata Village
Wineries on the Bench…
Drive to Wineries~
• 10 minute drive or less to at least 22 wineries along the Naramata Benchlands including: Red Rooster Winery, Ruby Blues Winery, Poplar Grove Winery, Township 7 Vineyards and Winery, LaFrenz Winery, Lake Breeze Vineyards, Marichel Vineyard & Winery,… just to name a few.
Walk to Wineries~
• 5-7 minute walk to 6 Local Naramata Bench Wineries: Hillside Estate Winery, Quidni Estate Winery, Howling Bluff Estate Wines, Laughing Stock Vineyards, Tightrope Winery and Black Widow Winery - you can see most of them from Sormovila.
Dining at Hillside Barrel Room Bistro~
• 7 minute walk or 1 minute drive to Hillside - check for hours of operation please
Swimming at the Beach~
• 12-15 minute walk or 3 minute drive to Three Mile Beach
Walking or Biking the KVR~
• 1 km to KVR Trail access
• 12-15 minute walk or 5-10 minute bike or 2 minute drive to 2 different accesses points
Hiking or Biking the Mice Trails~
• 1 km to 3 Blind Mice Trail Network access
• 20 minute walk or 15 minute bike or 3 minutes drive
Road Riding to the Painted Rock~
• 10-15 km ride from Sormovila
Check the Rates Page and the Calendar here or at Sormovila's website, then phone or email to book your Sormovila Guest Suite accommodations.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- 1 en-suite bathroom with walk-in rain shower and heated floors.
- Sormovila is not a hotel room. It’s a beautifully designed guest suite that is part of our home. Yet it was specifically created to be a separate and private, elegant and romantic space for couples visiting wine country to enjoy this country experience on our property. For a unique, romantic getaway in wine country, choose Sormovila Guest Suite on the Naramata Bench. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View:
- Monument View:
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
• www.sormovila.com - for more details, Payment and Cancellation Policies, etc
• Rates & Details http://www.sormovila.com/Sormovila_Guest_Suite/Rates_%26_Details.html
• Sormovila Policies - http://www.sormovila.com/Sormovila_Guest_Suite/Sormovila_Policies.html
• Contact us for annual “Challenge” Race weekly rate.
Payment Options, Reserving Sormovila Guest Suite & Fees:
We do not accept payment through VRBO, however, we have options that we find work better for both parties.
We are pleased to accept VISA, MasterCard, INTERAC, DISCOVER, Diners Club International, UnionPay, E-transfers & PayPal as forms of payment. E-transfer or PayPal is our accepted form of payment for booking your reservation. Credit card information is due upon initial booking and credit card payment is required to pay for the balance of your stay.
• Fees may apply on various forms of payment, however we’ve done our best to keep them minimal.
• 50% payment of your total number of nights will reserve your booking (See Cancellation Policy).
• E-transfer & PayPal payment will reserve your booking. Credit card details is required to book.
• Payment for the balance (50%)(+any fees) will be processed via credit card one month prior to arrival, or 6 weeks prior for stays 7 days or longer. Fees may apply with e-transfer or PayPal.
• Boat Owners looking to park a boat & trailer must pre-organize with us & may be charged a fee.
Cancellation accepted up to one month prior to arrival date for stays 6 nights or shorter.
6 Weeks Cancellation Notice is required for stays 7 nights or longer.
No refund thereafter unless we can rebook.
Cancellation Refund Processing Fee of 10% applies.
Rental Suite Policies & Guidelines:
Please review Sormovila Policies page for policies and agreements.
• Rates subject to change without notice.
• 2 night minimum
• 3 night minimum for long weekends
Call or email us to reserve Sormovila for your desired dates:
Rate details can also be found here:
Policies can be found here:
50% deposit will reserve Sormovila
50% remainder due one month prior to arrival date
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Naramata is known for it's many local vineyards & wineries. Local Wine tasting is a favourite pass time here. Sormovila Guest Suite is with maximum 7 minutes walking distance to 6 wineries, including Hillside Wine Estate, Howling Bluff, Three Mile Winery, Laughing Stock, Black Widow, & Tightrope.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Welcome to this little slice of heaven! Pauline & Mark have opened up their home and created a special place for others to enjoy this beautiful place in wine country. Sormovila is a private and elegant guest suite on the lake side of their home that offers their guests a lovely, romantic, and well appointed private vacation space to enjoy. Mark & Pauline are nature lovers who moved from North Vancouver to the Okanagan in late 2011. Mark enjoys hiking, mountain biking and is a former triathlete having done the Ironman both in Penticton and New Zealand. Since having moved here he’s developed quite the green thumb and a fabulous garden, as well! While Pauline has done an adventure race and some challenging riding in her day she now much prefers cross country mountain biking & hiking and is thrilled to have her own art studio on site, PJC studio. She draws, paints, works in multi-media and does a bit of sculpting as well. Please email to book your Sormovila Guest Suite accommodations.
Why the Owner Chose Penticton, BC, Canada:
This truly is,… a place to remember. So many visitors and guests who come here,… wish they could stay longer! The views at Sormovila Guest Suite are simply spectacular. Sormovila Guest Suite is newly designed and features a beautiful, romantic one bedroom suite with private ensuite bathroom, a luxurious marble-topped WineDineBar as well as your own private west facing Courtyard deck. You are going to love your holiday experience here.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Sormovila Guest Suite is new, private and is set on a gentle hill that offers spectacular views of local orchards, vineyards, the mountains & lake. The suite is newly created with a decadent marble topped WineDineBar. 6 local Wineries are at most a 7 minute walk away including Hillside Winery and their Barrel Room Bistro. This is such a special place.
- Primary: +1 2504906263 8am - 9pm
Links to more information:
Drink in the views at Sormovila!
Summer in Wine Country at Sormovila.
Sormovila Guest Suite
Sormovila Guest Suite's private entrance
5 fine appliances
Organic Soaps & Creams
Fully tiled walk-in Rain shower.
WineDineBar: with Microwave, Compact Fridge, Coffee Maker, Kettle, Toaster
Teak & Mango Wood Furnishings
View from Sormovila's French Doors
Private Courtyard Deck & Sitting Area
Vacation in the country. We hope you enjoy this little slice of heaven as we do!
Spring in Wine Country at Sormovila.
Sormovila Guest Suite
Sormovila Guest Suite's WineDineBar
The beautiful clay cliffs of Munson Mountain - from Sormovila's Courtyard Deck.
Private Ensuite with heated floor & fully tiled walk-in Rain Shower
WineBar with a selection of local wines.
Welcome Basket with Home Baked Bread
All Cotton Fine Linens with sleep enhancing mattress pad & duvet
Courtyard Deck bistro dining set & BBQ
West view of vineyard beside Sormovila Guest Suite
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing