Welcome to Paradise! Fully furnished 2BR with two queen beds, ceramic tiled bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, washer/dryer, coffee maker, blender and mixer. Two blocks to beach! Only 1.5 miles to Seaside and 1.5 miles to the Publix on 395.
If the bungalow is booked during your requested dates, please see our house in Seagrove - 2,000 sq ft, sleeps 6. VRBO #1027030.
Things You Must Do While in Seagrove (or you’ll have to come back)
• Visit the Food Truck district in Seaside. We highly recommend the meatloaf melt at The Meltdown on 30A. Your cardiologist does not.
• Eat the Grouper Sandwich at George’s in Alys Beach. Garden & Gun named it one of the “100 Things You Must Eat Before You Die”.
• Rent a bike from Big Fish Bike Rentals and cruise the 30A bike path, which runs along Highway 30A amid gorgeous homes and stunning dune views. Big Fish is within walking distance of the Bungalow, a block east of Tom Thumb. They’ll also deliver and pick up your bikes for free.
• Sip rich coffee and nibble 'beach meets west' specialties at the Cowgirl Kitchen in Seagrove. Just a mile west toward Seaside before you get to 395. Best coffee on 30A.
While you’re there, pick up a refrigerated meal for dinner and pretend you made it from scratch.The cinnamon rolls are to die for and Cowgirl is our requisite first stop when we hit Seagrove. Chicken Salad gets high marks, too.
• Indulge in breakfast at Fish Out of Water restaurant in Water Color. Crispy Bourbon Vanilla French Toast anyone?
• Listen to the tree-frog chorus (in summer) from the lake behind the Bungalows.
• Stroll through the flora, fauna and water features in Water Color. Don’t miss the blown- glass and metal cattails near the boathouse. They light up at night!
• Like your apple fritters the size of cat’s head? Hit The Donut Hole on Highway 98. There's a new one where 30 meets 98 at the end of Rosemary Beach. They serve all day long and their sandwiches are good too. Wide menu range.
• Relive your college days at the infamous Red Bar in Grayton Beach. And remember to bring cash. They don’t accept credit cards. My husband discovered this the hard way.
Our favorite restaurants:
1. Cowgirl Kitchen
2. The Perfect Pig in Seagrove
3. Edward's in Rosemary Beach
30A is booming with new places. here are the new spots - we have eaten at several of these, but not all. The HUB at Prominence (great place to take the kids, watch an outdoor movie, listen to music and eat at one of half a dozen small places selling Mexican, chicken, burgers and ice cream) The food reviews of this place are not good, but it's a great area if you have kids. The Donut Hut just down the street is good, but not great. We do like the cinnamon twists. If you're a donut fan go to Alys in the early morning to Charlie's Donut Truck. The new Havana restaurant and bar in Rosemary is beautiful and worth seeing. Food and drinks are great, but pricey. Cuvee 30A is really good - in Inlet Beach.
Need more room? Check out our new house in Seagrove https://www.vrbo.com/1027030