Booking for Late Spring and Summer 2017(27 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:Bungalow
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 BR, 2.5 BA, 2 story cottage, 2 blocks to beach
Constantly updated - new mattresses, new lighting, new rugs, new cushions, new sheets and towels.
Things You Must Do While in Seagrove (or you’ll have to come back)
• Visit the Food Truck district in Seaside. We highly recommend the meatloaf melt at The Meltdown on 30A. Your cardiologist does not.
• Eat the Grouper Sandwich at George’s in Alys Beach. Garden & Gun named it one of the “100 Things You Must Eat Before You Die”.
• Rent a bike from Big Fish Bike Rentals and cruise the 30A bike path, which runs along Highway 30A amid gorgeous homes and stunning dune views. Big Fish is within walking distance of the Bungalow, a block east of Tom Thumb. They’ll also deliver and pick up your bikes for free.
• Sip rich coffee and nibble 'beach meets west' specialties at the Cowgirl Kitchen in Seagrove. Just a mile west toward Seaside before you get to 395. Best coffee on 30A.
While you’re there, pick up a refrigerated meal for dinner and pretend you made it from scratch.The cinnamon rolls are to die for and Cowgirl is our requisite first stop when we hit Seagrove. Chicken Salad gets high marks, too.
• Indulge in breakfast at Fish Out of Water restaurant in Water Color. Crispy Bourbon Vanilla French Toast anyone?
• Listen to the tree-frog chorus (in summer) from the lake behind the Bungalows.
• Stroll through the flora, fauna and water features in Water Color. Don’t miss the blown- glass and metal cattails near the boathouse. They light up at night!
• Like your apple fritters the size of cat’s head? Hit The Donut Hole on Highway 98. There's a new one where 30 meets 98 at the end of Rosemary Beach. They serve all day long and their sandwiches are good too. Wide menu range.
• Relive your college days at the infamous Red Bar in Grayton Beach. And remember to bring cash. They don’t accept credit cards. My husband discovered this the hard way.
Our favorite restaurants:
1. Cowgirl Kitchen
2. The Perfect Pig in Seagrove
3. Edward's in Rosemary Beach
30A is booming with new places. here are the new spots - we have eaten at several of these, but not all. The HUB at Prominence (great place to take the kids, watch an outdoor movie, listen to music and eat at one of half a dozen small places selling Mexican, chicken, burgers and ice cream) The food reviews of this place are not good, but it's a great area if you have kids. The Donut Hut just down the street is good, but not great. We do like the cinnamon twists. If you're a donut fan go to Alys in the early morning to Charlie's Donut Truck. The new Havana restaurant and bar in Rosemary is beautiful and worth seeing. Food and drinks are great, but pricey. Cuvee 30A is really good - in Inlet Beach.
Need more room? Check out our new house in Seagrove opening Memorial Day Week 2017! https://www.vrbo.com/1027030
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- Queen size Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - May 13, 2017
2 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
May 14 - Aug 12, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 1 - Jul 7, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning $100 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 11%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We love 30A! We live North Carolina but love Seagrove. It's a little slice of heaven. We hail from eastern North Carolina and the southwestern Virginia mountains. If you studied at UNC or UVA (or UNCG, Harvard or University of Iowa); you are serial renovators; or you make a living with words, then we have something in common!
Why the Owner Chose The Bungalows At Seagrove (Seagrove Beach, FL, USA):
Seriously? It's the most adorable community in Seagrove Beach. Tin roofs, clapboard siding, real working shutters, two pools and a fabulous group of neighbors. It's like a cottage village. We bought it in 2012 and it has brought us, and our family, much joy!
The Unique Benefits at this Bungalow:
Tucked off 30A so you don't hear the traffic! Can walk to restaurants. In busy holiday periods, we'll often visit and not hop in the car for days.. just walk to everything!
- Primary: (336) 317-7713
- Secondary: +1 3365545120
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Seabody - #140
new dining room lighting and rug
new dining room rug
Kitchen with bar, stainless appliances, coffee maker, blender
New desk and desk chair in the master bedroom. for writing all those postcards!
Entrance to the bungalows
Water features in Water Color
new carpet upstairs
Feathered friends on the beach at Christmas!
The Perfect Pig - our favorite restaurant
Christmas at the bungalow
new cushions, pillows and custom painting in the living room
new cushions and pillows in the living room
entertainment cabinet with flat screen, DVD player
Master bedroom, now has new mattress, new carpet, not shown in this photo
Guest , now has new mattress, new carpet
Sunset over the Gulf of Mexico. Two blocks from the bungalow.
winter sun on the beach
Summertime at the Bungalows brings the Ice Cream Man!
Dusk over the Gulf from atop the Whiskey Bravo
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, April 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.