Vacationer's Dreamy Paradise! 1st Fl/ Summer/Fall Discoun(7 Day Stay Required)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Take the worries out of everyday life and join us on Siesta Key
Siesta Key Beach was ranked #1 beach in the country by Dr. Beach and for very good reason. The quartz sand is glistening white and soft as powder on your feet! The water is beautiful and calm. Sit on the beach and watch our magical sunsets!This first floor condominium,60 steps from the pool,and a 3 min walk to the beach, with a lighted crosswalk, to a private(secured) access sidewalk, with secure WI/FI, has two bedrooms and is fully equipped with all the comforts of home,microwave,dishwasher,refigerator,TV ,DVD,and all linens fully supplied. Large LANAI is accessible from living room and master bedroom(TV also) through sliding glass doors. Beach needs are covered ,beach towels,chairs,and umbrella,floats,toys ect, and is steps away from a spacious heated pool and a new fitness center.Unit is within walking distance of resturants,a tiki bar,grocery store,and several nice shops to browse.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- On floor 1
- 850 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Midnight Cove II is situated on 14 beautifully landscaped acres on the bay side of Siesta Key. It is only a short walk to the beach via our private beach access and our beach was voted as one of the top ten beaches in the country. Enjoy a walk on the beach, shelling, and experience our celebrated Drum Circle every Sunday evening. Take advantage of a night of grilling at our picnic area which has both gas and charcoal grills. Our heated swimming pool has been completely refinished as well as the pool bathrooms. We have tennis courts (with a round robin during Season where everyone is welcome), a basketball hoop and bike racks. Fish right off the boat docks or enjoy the water view while sitting on the various benches located around the property. Restaurants, bars,a grocery store and shopping is only blocks away. There are many theatres and museums to enjoy as well throughout Sarasota .Call owner directly for reservations or any SPECIAL DISCOUNTS(Saturday to Saturday check in/out) ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Lake View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
Newly renovated swimming pool and bathrooms. Swimming pool is heated in the off season to a pleasurable 84 degrees. There is a club house as well that can be reserved for your special event or enjoy an event that we have during season!...moreless
- Heated Pool
May 1 - November 30 Contact owner directly for price/ reservations and discounts December 1 - January 31 $950 base rental per week February 1 - April 30 $1170 base rental per week/contact owner for discounts Other charges may apply: $85 cleaning fee, 12% Florida tax, 3.5 administrative fee: Call owner for details.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property is within walking distance from local bars, restaurants and shopping. There is a local business called Siesta Key Free Ride that works on tips that can take you anywhere on the key! Our beach was rated #1 in the country and once you see our azure waters and beautiful sand you will see why! You certainly aren't going to want to go home! You may even look for permanent residence!Special discounts may apply,contact owner (seven day stay requested,saturday check in with a Saturday checkout is preferred)
Year Purchased: 2012
About: Michael W Hanley Cincinnati Ohio
Why Siesta Key, FL, USA:
Purchased in Aug 2012-Close to pool,1 st floor,and only a short walk to the beach
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Resurfaced swimming pool and clubhouse as well as new roofs throughout the entire property and newly paved stone driveways. A bayside property(with keyless entry) that has dedicated beach access (crosswalk with light),with security gates. - no worries about driving to the beach!
- Primary: 513-368-3129 8:30 am-9pm
- Fax: +1 5138913825
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining area with comfortable chair for reading
Two min walk to Siesta Key ranked #1 beach in the country by Dr. Beach!
Dock Area. A little fishing maybe?
Heated swimming pool and club house.
New stainless steel appliances to make cooking a pleasure.
view from patio,60 steps to pool
Sunset on Siesta Key
Tennis Courts. Round Robin anyone?
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
- Response time Within an hour
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 12/02/2016
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.