Experience the magic of Breckenridge at this 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental condo, which sleeps 10. Nestled at the base of Peak 9, with unrivaled ski-in/ski-out access, and one block from historical downtown with various restaurants and shops, this property boasts incredible views and resort-style amenities. This beautifully refurbished abode offers prime access to the best of the Rocky Mountains!
Your luxurious Breckenridge getaway begins from the moment you arrive at this magnificent condo, ideally situated at the base of Peak 9 for direct ski-in/ski-out access. Step inside to discover a warm, inviting interior boasting over 1,700 square feet of tastefully appointed living space.
Each bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and windows facing the ski slopes. In the living room, you’ll have a view of the ski school meeting spot and the ski and ride carpet for beginners. Through the dining area window, enjoy views Arapahoe National Forest.
The condo has a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living area with a large, flat-screen TV, cable, high speed internet, and gas fireplace. Additionally, you’ll be delighted to find that access to laundry machines is just down the hall.
Throughout your stay, rest and unwind with access to the condo’s fantastic resort-style amenities! After long days on the slopes, return home to either of the 4 hot tubs. Further unwind in the indoor or outdoor swimming pool before making a visit to the sauna and steam room. For those looking to stay active during their trip, this condo also offers a health club.
While you may consider spending the duration of your getaway lounging inside this cozy, luxe condo, you won’t want to miss exploring all the attractions located just minutes from the front door!
Located at the base of majestic Peak 9 near QuickSilver SuperChair, guests can enjoy direct ski-in/ski-out access. The kids of your group can spend an afternoon at ski school, located just mere steps from the home!
Located one block from Breckenridge's notorious Main Street, you’ll be just minutes to restaurants, unique souvenirs, nightlife and ski shops.
You’ll also find this home is truly a year-round property, with quick access to scenic hiking and biking trails located nearby. Whether you’re planning a Rocky Mountain ski trip or a relaxing mountain retreat with loved ones, book this Breckenridge vacation rental condo for memories that will take your breath away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, complimentary high-speed wireless internet access, on-site laundry facilities, mountain views, large dining area, underground heated parking for nominal fee upon arrival, gas fireplace and much more!
- Resort-style amenities including 4 outdoor hot tubs, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and health club
- Fantastic location! Located on the 2nd floor of Chateau building with direct ski-in/ski-out access to Peak 9. Just one block to Main Street, restaurants, shopping, ski shops, gift shops, nightlife, hiking, biking and outdoor winter sports
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Full over Full Bunk Bed
- A Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the living area can accommodate extra guests if necessary
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that parking will require an additional fee upon arrival
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
**Breckenridge Business License No. 344010001