We invite you to come and relax in our beautiful new 1,200 square foot high-tech town-home with an over-sized & heated 1 car garage. You'll love the quiet setting of this end unit tucked back into the trees with no one above or below you, and conveniently located just 1 mile above downtown Fraser, 3 miles from the town of Winter Park and just 6 miles from Winter Park Ski Resort. There is hiking, biking and snowshoeing right outside your front door.
Our home features all new furnishings with a focus on high-tech amenities like:
- Keurig Coffee System
- Wall mounted HD flat panel TVs in the living room and both bedrooms!
- The Dish Hopper DVR system is the latest technology available in the home media industry; we have stored over 100 movies and the last 8 days of Prime Time Networks on the centralized media server for your viewing pleasure.
- Over 1000 on-demand free movies.
- Blu-ray player in the master bedroom.
- DVD player in the guest bedroom.
- iHome clock stereo to recharge your phone and enjoy your personal playlist in each bedroom and in kitchen.
- Stainless steel appliances
- Remote controlled LED light wax candles to set the mood.
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Digital Access Entry with personal passcode.
Your “Master Retreat” sits on the third floor and features a king size bed with a plush Sealy Posturepedic mattress you can fade into after a long day of skiing or hiking, a dresser with cedar lined drawers, nightstand, walk-in closet and an attached master bath providing an oasis of privacy.
The “Aspen Room” features a uniquely designed aspen bunk bed with a queen size plush Sealy Posturepedic mattress on the bottom and an extended twin size Doctor’s Choice mattress on the top bunk, a 6 drawer dresser, and log stump nightstand. The 2nd full bath is conveniently located just outside your door.
The exquisite kitchen features hardwood floors, a breakfast bar that comfortably seats 6, stainless steel appliances, and all of the kitchen utensils you could possibly need for a weeklong stay in the mountains. Plus a few additional items: waffle iron, 7 qt. crock-pot, spice rack, gourmet coffee maker and a traditional teapot for our European guests who enjoy their afternoon tea.
Our living room sits on the second floor and is distinctively “Moosey” with a rich brown leather couch & loveseat situated around a gas log fireplace. The couch is a queen size sleeper with an upgraded memory foam mattress. This main floor also has a half bath and deck with a gas grill.
Our goal is that your stay will create as many wonderful, memorable moments as it has for our family.