Description from the owner, Please always call me at area code 845 cell 656--1408 or home 462--0549 for best deals
Weekly rental minimum. Multiple week and month rentals get a better price. Now doing weekly season rentals with multi week discount. you can now rent 1,2,3 or for a month overlapping months, start mid month etc.
* Granview Condo's on South Collier Blvd., 3rd floor, unit 308, 2 bedroom , 2 baths, Completely renovated with new cabinets, granite and stainless steel appliances, all new baths as well. Completely tiled throughout, view of gulf from lanai ( triple slider doors from living room and another slider from Master bedroom,) and very large master bedroom window. Almost every thing is new, furniture, mattresses, kitchen items etc.
* Master Bedroom has a king bed, 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds ( can be pulled together to make a king.) There is also a twin air mattress as well as a Pak and Play. The living room has a new comfortable pull out double couch. We have plenty of sheets, blankets, pillow as well as towels, bath, kitchen and beach towels.
* There are flat screen TV's in the living room, and both bedrooms. Living room has DVR available.
* Condo has a full size washer and dryer in the room. No need to pack a big checked bag. Pack light and use the washer and dryer.
* Granview Condo's are located a short walk to the South beach entrance and the Marriott Crystal Shores public beach entrance. Both of those entrances also feature a beach bar/restaurant with rest room facilities and great views of Marco's stunning sunsets.
* The Grandview is also located 2/10ths ( a 5 min walk for most,) of a mile from the Marco Town Square with the movie theatre, about 8 different restaurants/bars and many shops.
The downstairs storage unit will have beach chairs, a large wheeled cooler, and 2 other smaller cooler, a beachs, umbrella, boogie board and a beach cart to wheel your stuff to the beach.
* Granview Condo's also have a tennis court, a heated swimming pool and a jacuzzi hot tub a gas BBQ and firepit area in the back for socializing.