River Front, Family Friendly.(19 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 story River Front home sleeps up to 10
Pretty large A frame wooden Home right on the beautiful Suwannee River. 2 bedrooms on main floor with king mattresses share a bathroom. Very large loft with 2 bedrooms with King beds shares a bath. Living, Kitchen and Dining on Main floor. Bottom level has 2 double futons . All rooms have
AC window units. Heating is 2 wall units on main level. Downstairs laundry with washer and dryer. Large front deck across the front of house so you can sit and enjoy the views. Kitchen is fully furnished except no dishwasher. Upper dock and floating lower dock with ramp joining the two. 1 mile from Santa Fe River. Many springs all along both rivers. Close to Ichetucknee Springs.
Forty mins. to Gainesville and the Hippodrome Theater.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Toilet tissue , bar soap, dish washing liquid, detergent and fabric softener is provided for guests. There is a good supply of dishes, glasses and cookware. If you prefer, you can bring your paper products to use. If there is any damage to home or property, repairs will be charged to your Credit Card. Please take your garbage and deposit in garbage bins per directions on information sheet in the kitchen. If multiple bags of garbage is left, your CC will be charged an additional $50.00....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $85
- Taxes Not included
$200.00 per night. Holiday's are 3 night minimum, New Year, Easter,Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day Thanksgiving and Christmas. If any damage is done, or multiple bags of garbage left, the cost to replace item or take off garbage will be charged to your credit card on file. A $50.00 fee for multiple bags of garbage. There is a garbage dump in Branford for those staying longer than the weekend. Check in is 4:00 PM, Check out is 11:00 AM unless prior agreement has been made.Rental Agreement:
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Name (print)-Brenda McLaine
--------------------- Name (print)---------------------------
Phone# 912-487-2608 Phone#(during stay)------------------
1. Smoking is allowed only outside.
2. Guests will not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or the river, or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended use.
6. If staying for more than 2 days, it is your responsibility to take excessive garbage to the garbage dump. If not your Credit Card on file will be charged $50.00
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
If you want to get away from all the hustle and bustle of city life and like the water this is the place. Down the river there is a small water park with slides, tree ropes to swing into the river and a small zip line for a very reasonable price. The owner of the park just asks for donations. The name of the water park is Bob's River Place and can be accessed on Face Book by this name. Springs nearby provide crystal clear waters to swim or dive.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We have a family of 12, I am the grandmother. We have two children and six grandchildren. We live in South Georgia and have always enjoyed the North FL area.
Why the Owner Chose Branford, FL, USA:
My family loves to fish, and any type of water sports. The house is conveniently located close to many springs along the river. My father, mother and I fished this area many years before their death. Our son, daughter, son-in law and all our grandchildren have very much enjoyed our place on the Suwanee River.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The beautiful old oaks along the river with Spanish Moss. Serene and comfortable. Seeing wildlife from the front deck. Kid friendly.
- Primary: 912-487-2608
- Secondary: 912-520-1279
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful Suwanee River from front deck.
.front of house facing river
bedroom on main floor
bathroom on main floor
lower and floating dock.
Other loft bedroom.
.ground level facing river
kitchen and dining
stairs up to loft sleeping and bath
bedroom on main floor
Looking upriver from dock.
Front of house taken from dock.
Cots for extra guests.
Loft bedroom looking out at the river.
kids room downstairs.
back of lot coming in.
Looking downriver from the dock
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, January 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.