The spacious five bedroom villa with a good-sized pool deck is perfect for your family holiday to Orlando. Sitting on the West Haven community in the sub-division of The Hamlet the location is ideal for visiting all of Orlando's main attractions. It has its own private pool and spa plus a games room.
There is a fabulous master suite with its own balcony, two fun themed kids rooms and two additional spacious double bedrooms – making this home ideal for large family groups.
• 5 Bed, 3 Bath home (2 storey); Sleeps 12 in comfort
• Sunny Private Pool with Spa
• Spacious pool deck with lanai for outside dining
• Games Room
• 2 Family Lounges & 2 Dining Areas
• Luxury Master Bedroom with balcony
• Themed Bedrooms
• Free Wi-Fi , Cable & Local calls
• Full Laundry Facilities
• Air conditioning
• All linens and towels provided
• Gated community
• Free Parking
• Free hire of travel cot / stroller / highchair
Spacious accomodation that is ideally suited for 2 families sharing or 1 large family. The kitchen and family room are open-plan and has sliding glass doors to the pool area, leather couches and a large 47” LCD TV and Wii. The kitchen is well equipped and features modern applicances to give guests a real home from home expereince. There are plenty of places to eat, breaskfast bar seating 4, breakfast nook seating 4 and the formal dining table seating 8.
There is an additional living room, also with a large LCD TV. There is a pair of comfortable leather couches, giving you some (often much-needed) extra space to chill out and watch TV or read a book. Guests can host a fabulous meal in the dining area knowing there is plenty of space to entertain.
1. Two full size beds, 32in Flat screen TV, Located on the ground floor
2. Master Suite : King Bed, 32in Flat-screen TV, Full size cot, Private balcony with seating area overlooking the pool. En-suite bathroom with large bath, walk in shower and walk in closet
3. King Bed, 32in Flatscreen TV, Closet
4. Twin Beds, Princess themed, Closet
5. Twin Beds, Pirates themed, Closet
1. The ground-floor bathroom has a large bathtub with shower over, making it ideal for family bath times.
2. The upstairs family bathroom has a bath with shower over.
Excellent games rooms with pool table, air hockey and foosball table. Perfect place to entertain the kids, big and small alike
The vacation home has its own Private pool and spa and is fully screened. Guests can relax on the sun loungers or seek shade under the lanai. Table and chairs are provided for outside dining and guests can use the complimentary gas BBQ. The pool can be lit at night for evening poolside dining or evening swimming.
The pool can be heated for an additional charge of $30 per night and we recommend you pay for this extra if you are travelling between October and March.
The home is located on the gated community of the Hamlet in the West Haven community in Davenport. There is a children's playground on the community and several shops and restaurants within a short drive. The Champions Gate golf resort is less than a mile away and there are ten world-class golf courses in the close vicinity.
Disney World is only a short drive away.
Thanks to West Haven's proximity to the I-4 you are also well-placed to explore the wider central Florida region. The Atlantic beaches are around an hour's drive and it is approximately a 90-minute drive to Tampa, St. Petersburg and the Gulf of Mexico.
Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
Busch Gardens - 55 - 60 Minutes
Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes