***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
The Pines at Tuttle Crossing is much more than a place to stay. It is a gated community that is an oasis of calm in the heart of bustling Central Ohio. It is a place where children play, families flourish and trees and parks abound. A place where quality of life is the only thing that really counts. In many ways The Pines is one of the most unique apartment communities around because it is in a location where the options to live, work and play meet the needs of everyone.
The community amenities you'll have access to include a 24 hour fitness center, business center and they are also pet friendly (weight and breed restrictions apply).
ABOUT THE AREA
The Pines at Tuttle Crossing are conveniently located, close to modern restaurants, shops, and Tuttle Crossing Mall. You'll find easy access to highways and bus routes.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Visa and Master Card accepted
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- All accommodations are non smoking
- Limit two pets - Dogs must be no more than a combined weight of 50 lbs and breed restrictions do apply
- Pet Fees - Please note: there is a $500 non-refundable pet registration fee, as well as a monthly $50 pet rent (which can be prorated for stays under 30 days). Beyond these specified fees, any subsequent charges for any possible/eventual damages in the apartment from the moment you check-in to the moment you check-out, will solely be the responsibility of you, our guest. BridgeStreet will need a form of payment in advance of your arrival date, in order to execute the charges prior to releasing keys for your stay.
- Cleaning fees and taxes are included in the quoted rate
- Reservations for stays of 7 nights or less may be cancelled up to 5 days prior to check-in. Reservations for stays of 8 nights or more require 30 days advance notice. Reservations made less than 5 days prior to arrival are nonrefundable. Cancellation requests outside these guidelines are nonrefundable. All cancellations are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.