Welcome and aloha to Hale Papa Kea at Kulalani, a beautiful, fully furnished and professionally decorated 2 bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom townhouse with 1,631 sq/ft of living space and 398 sq/ft of outdoor lanai space to enjoy during your Hawaii vacation. Relax and enjoy the privacy and tranquility of the lavishly landscaped tropical garden setting lush with native plants, flowers and trees.
Kulalani is a very quiet, private, gated community in the Mauna Lani Resort where you will find over 40 shops and restaurants at the Mauna Lani Shopping Center and the Fairmont Orchid Hotel, 2 championship golf courses, historic petroglpyhs, turtle preservation areas, eco ponds and many walking trails. You will also have access to the Mauna Lani Owners Private Beach Club which has a safe and protected swimming cove (great for snorkeling), lifeguards, cabanas, lounge chairs and restaurant.
Within Kulalani and only a 2 minute walk from Hale Papa Kea is one of the best recreation centers in Mauna Lani. There you will find more than 2 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens surrounding a family lagoon pool and spa, pavilion with outdoor kitchen and BBQ perfect for large gatherings, an adult’s only lap pool, state of the art fitness center (locker rooms, shower, cardio equipment, weight machines, free weights, A/C) and 2nd spa.
What you will enjoy while staying at Hale Papa Kea at Kulalani is:
• A spacious and fully-furnished master bedroom suite with king-size bed, nightstands, dresser, ceiling fan, lamps, HD TV with cable TV and DVD player; a walk-in closet; master bathroom suite with double-sinks, jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, hair dryer; linens and towels; a full-size padded chaise lounge on the private lanai to read, relax, and unwind. There is also a peek-a-boo view of the ocean from the lanai.
• A large 2nd master bedroom with queen-size bed, night stands, dresser, ceiling fan; attached bathroom with a bath/shower combination, hair dryer; linens and towels.
• A fully-equipped kitchen with granite counter-tops, GE Profile appliances (stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator), Bosch dishwasher and small appliances (rice cooker, coffee maker, toaster, blender/food processor, coffee grinder, electric hand mixer, teapot).
• Complete sets of plates, silverware, glasses, barware, cooking utensils.
• A large eating area with full size dining table that will easily seat 6 and a breakfast bar with 4 bar stools.
• A relaxing and comfortable living area with a large sectional sofa, 65" HD TV with cable TV, DVD player, coffee table, reading chair, ceiling fan and lamps.
• Outside lanai with a Viking gas BBQ, couch, chairs and tables (great place to enjoy a morning coffee or afternoon/evening beverage).
• Laundry room with washer, dryer, detergent, fabric softener, dryer sheets
• Cable TV, wifi/internet and phone for local and long distance calls (excludes international calls)
• Large one-car garage
• Central A/C
• Beach towels, coolers, fins/masks/snorkels
• Beach chairs, beach umbrella
• Board games, books, playing cards