Winter Rates and Mild Southern Winters Can't Be Beat! Book Now!(29 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
This Is A One Bedroom, Two Bath Condo On The Beach.
This condo is located on one of the most beautiful, sugary white sand beaches in the word. The water is a beautiful blue-green color.
Our third floor (top floor) condo is directly above the 2nd floor pool. You have a small view of the beach from the balcony as well. There is a queen sized bed upstairs with a full bath, as well as a sleeper sofa downstairs. And there is a full bath downstairs.
The kitchen is loaded with pots, pans, dishes, utensils. It has all new appliances: refrigerator, stove, fan, dishwasher, microwave and coffee pot.
We have supplied the condo with bed linens,towels, and blankets. There is an iron and ironing board. Two alarm clocks.
Member since: 2012
- On floor 3
- 660 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Two Elevators
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The complex offers several key amenities. It is located on the Gulf of Mexico. There are chairs on the beach available for daily rental. The complex has many chairs for lounging surrounding all 4 of the pools. Bathrooms are available on the ground floor. Two elevators and 5-6 stairwells provide easy access to the complex. Nearby are many other attractions that offer food, fun, shopping, and entertainment. For the epicureans, there are many seafood restaurants nearby. WIntzell's is a fixture in the area - known for oysters on the half-shell and West Indies Crab Salad. Live Bait offers music and food. In nearby Gulf Shores and Foley, there are outlet malls with stores along the road in between. If you like entertainment - there are many venues that offer fun, food and music. There is The Wharf, The Keg, The Flora Bama, Live Bait, Shaggy's, and many, many more. There isn't a shortage of fun available in the area. A quick Google search can help you plan a great beach trip....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Game Console:
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Mar 10, 2017
3 night min stay
Early Spring Rates
Mar 11 - Apr 16, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 17 - May 26, 2017
3 night min stay
May 27 - Aug 13, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Cleaning Fee $75 + tax
- Prkng;$20; u pay at gate $0
- Tax Rate 11%
CLEANING FEE $65.00
3 NIGHT MINIMUM
JAN 1 FEB 29 $60 DAY $385 WEEK $930 MONTH
MAR 1 MAY 19 $115 DAY $690 WEEK
MAY 20 JUN 22 $130 DAY $780 WEEK
JUN 23 AUG 3 $140 DAY $840 WEEK
AUG 4 SEP 2 $105 DAY $630 WEEK
SEP 3 OCT 31 $80 DAY $480 WEEK
NOV 1 DEC 31 $60 DAY $385 WEEK $930 MONTH
LABOR DAY 95.00 PER NIGHT
SHRIMP FESTIVAL 95.00 PER NI
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Our property is located on the beach where you can enjoy a variety of water activities such as beach fishing, surfing, skim-boarding, swimming, boogie boarding, and sunning. There are several pools at which you can swim and sun.
Nearby, there is a vast number of activities available. Some of the most popular are: deep sea fishing, scuba diving, taking a dolphin cruise, going to a theme park, or shopping at one of the outlet malls nearby.
Orange Beach is also the home to the renowned concert venue, 'The Wharf'. The wharf boasts shopping, restaurants and an outdoor arena where many top name artists come to perform.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: Our family bought this condo as a fulfillment of our dream to own a beachfront home. We chose this location because of it's proximity to our favorite pastimes: fishing, boating, and diving.
Why the Owner Chose Orange Beach, AL, USA:
This is a newly renovated condo. All furnishings and appliances are new or are in great shape. This unit is right above a pool in the center of the complex - not facing the parking lot.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love the fact that there are 4 pools - 3 adult and 1 kiddie. We also like that we are above one of the pools. Our boys can go swimming where we have a view of what they are doing.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room with Sleeper Sofa
Upstairs bedroom, bathroom and walk-in closet
Livingroom and kitchen. Our new redfish.
First Floor Pool. Our balcony is the 2nd from the left - top floor.
Pool on the east side - beach front.
The famous Sugar Shack. Many guests enjoy the food, snacks and drinks (seasonal)
X-Box w/two controllers and games,DVD player, CD/ Radio Player, Books, DVDs.
Over under washer and dryer, in hall entering downstair bathroom.
Sun deck/balcony. Great place to see what is going on at the beach and pool.
Living Room with kitchen in the background
The bar and view toward the balcony.
The end of the walkway - heading toward the beach.
Pools on west side - beach front.
You can see two of the three pavilions at the pools.
16 XBox games.
The beach view from our balcony.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.