Oceanfront Property! Well Loved! Clean! Comfortable and Relaxing! Summer Rates!(20 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible Bed(s), 1 Bath (Sleeps 3)
Relax and enjoy the sound of the ocean waves! This condo is mere steps to the ocean and the nightly spectacular sunsets! It has a lovely lanai with a table and chairs for al fresco dining.
The Living area is clean and open with a comfortable queen size pull out couch, indoor dining, and a kitchen that boasts everything you need to cook almost anything!
This condo has a king size bed and a brand spanking new bathroom, with step-in shower.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Call or text. Hawaii standard time.
Member since: 2012
- On floor 1
- 604 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
- King size bed in the bedroom.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Newly renovated with a large step-in shower.
- We have an observation deck, built out over the seawall for whale watching and spectacular sunset views! This unit is perfect to snorkel, paddle board and kayak right off the shoreline! There are three volcanic reefs that run parallel to the shoreline. During low tide, the inner area, between the seawall and the first reef is perfectly protected for keiki to play in the water and build sand castles. Between the first and second reef, the water is between 7' and 4' deep, perfect for swimming with the turtles and enjoying a morning swim. Outside the second reef, and inside the third, is a wonderful labyrinth of lava nooks and crannies that provide great snorkeling! ...moreless
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
Although we do not have laundry facilities on site, we have a local drop off wash and fold service. We are happy to provide you with their information. We also have 2 coin op laundromats in Lahaina....moreless
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2016/17 Whale Watching Season
Nov 20 - Mar 31, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- cleaning $105 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.416%
• Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations must be made by 12:00 PM (Central Standard Time) on the appropriate day.
• All cleaning and damage deposits will be refunded for cancelled reservations.
• Please note it is VRBO/HomeAway practice to refund 100% of service fees they charge, but these fees are the sole purvey of VRBO/HomeAway, and not a part of this agreement.
GE TAT 195-926-8352-01
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Honokawai is located on the Northwest shore of Maui, with views of the islands of Molokai and Lanai across the channel. Maui Sands epitomizes old school Hawaii ambiance. This is a low density property, with beautiful grounds, including mango and banana trees. We are a very easy short walk from some lovely beaches and a Honokawai park. There are many good local restaurants, a large grocery store, two farmers markets, a health food store, a coffee shop and some great spa facilities, all within a 3-5 minute walk. One of the favorite things about this location is the Farmers Market that is a short walk away across from the Honokawai Beach Park. They hold a special outdoor produce market on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings, but they offer fresh organic produce and a deli from 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week.
A short drive south to Whalers Village, and further on to Lahaina brings you to great Front Street shopping and historic sights.
North towards Kapalua there are 3 more championship golf courses, as well as fabulous beach walks and mountainside hiking! Nothing like a sunset view from the side of a volcano!
Year Purchased: 2011
About: We are Irwin and Daphne Culver. We have been married for 43 years, and live and work in Apache Junction, AZ. Irwin is a licensed plumber and works as a maintenance technician, for Banner Health AZ, but his real calling is remodeling cars and looking after his Koi pond. Daphne works as a part-time Administration Assistant for Banner Health. She rescues Yorkies for YTNR and Mill Dog Rescue.
Why Lahaina, HI, USA:
We purchased this condo after staying on the property several times. We wanted a special place that we can truly call our second home, somewhere we can settle into and just enjoy!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Maui Sands is a Peaceful and Friendly place with good neighbors. It invites you to be calm and serene, and be happy!
- Primary: +1 (808)463-4744 Call or text. Hawaii standard time.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lots of light and tropical breezes come with this condo!
Flat screen tv and windows that open across the unit for breezes & light!
We like it Clean and easy! This kitchen is fully equipped!
The newly renovated step-in shower and bathroom!
Opposite the bed is a full length closet for your use.
Plumerias off the lanai.
Step off the lanai to this view. The ocean is a few steps away!
We have many turtles visiting the reef along our stretch of shore every day!
Another rainbow and the shower adjacent to the seawall steps.
Every sunset is different!
We have a padlocked steel screen for privacy and safety.
Galley style kitchen with everything needed for cooking snacks or a full meal!
Comfortable seating in the living area.
This is a comfortable king size bed. Fall asleep to the sound of the ocean waves
A perfect lanai to eat breakfast, or read a book.
The BBQ adjacent to the shared observation deck over the seawall.
Double Rainbow at the Observation Deck By the Sea Wall!
Volcanic Reefs Protect the Shore, for Keiki and Great Snorkeling!
Right across the street, Boos Frog's, The Farmers Market and Bad Ass Coffee.
Honokawai Beach Park, a 3 minute walk north.
Looking across the channel to the Island of Lanai at sunset.
Aloha! We hope to see you soon!
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 10, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.