A luxurious designer renovated townhouse that accommodates 10 and up to 14 people (extra person NO charge). Enjoy 3 floors of spacious living in this beautiful, immaculate, well maintained family oriented townhouse located at the scenic The Village at Camelback with mountain views, as well as easy access to the activities on camelback mountain.
• Free Wifi, starter K-cups or tea bags, starter paper products, condiments, shampoo/conditioner, soap, hair dryer, washer/dryer, linens, and towels are provided.
• Every guest can enjoy complimentary access to Fitness Center, Community room, Indoor Heated Pool, Sauna, Hot Tub, Indoor/Outdoor Tennis Courts, and Indoor Basketball Court.
• Bedroom configuration:
-Loft Room 1: One Queen bedroom
-Bedroom level Room 2: One Queen + One 10" Twin mattress
-Bedroom level Room 3: One Queen + One Twin over One Full bunk bed + One Twin trundle bed
***Bedrooms can comfortably accommodate 10 guests and few pack n plays for additional toddlers **
***Common area can accommodate 4 additional sleepers on sofa bed/ futon**
• 2 Full Baths.
• Living room with ample seating, flat screen TV, Queen size pullout sofa bed, 1 futon sofa with mattress toppers can be used for additional sleeping purpose if necessary.
• Large open kitchen (well-equipped and with stainless steel appliances).
• Dining table (accommodate 6 – 12+ guests), additional folding table and chairs provided.
• 5 Burners BBQ propane grill on site (propane is not included)
• 1 air conditioner plus 1 ceiling fans installed in entry level living room, all bedroom has tower fans for your comfort.
• Board games.
• Kids friendly: equipped with 1 playard, kids table/chairs, utensils and toys.
You will be blown away by the tasteful contemporary decor, stunning wood accents and upscale furnishings abound throughout an impressive 1,350 square feet of well appointed living space. Everyone in your group will love the bright and airy feel of this lovely home, where massive sliding glass doors and contemporary home decor is awaiting your arrival.
Parking is conveniently located directly by the front entrance making loading and unloading a breeze.
Pack your bags and get ready to enjoy year-round fun while staying here:
Winter at Camelback Mountain delivers the ultimate experience for big fun in the snow. It's perfect for all skiers and snowboarders. Beginners and advanced participants will love the variety presented by the 35 trails, 14 lifts, and even a mellow terrain park. Camelback Mountain is also the biggest snow tubing park in the USA. The award-winning Learning Center will help skiers of all levels improve their skills. And, the slopes are 100% lit for night skiing.
Spring time inspires a host of outdoor activities in the area. The picturesque scenery surrounding Camelback Mountain provides great opportunities for hiking, bird-watching, boating, biking, local festivals, picnics, and more. Golfers can swing into action on over 30 courses across the region.
Summer adventures includes swimming, all kinds of wet fun at the Camelbeach Water Park, zip lining and other thrills at Camelback Mountain Adventures, adventure courses, races, concerts, camping and more.
Autumn brings the magnificent foliage colors of reds, oranges, and yellows that paint the landscape as you attend the many fairs and festivals presented throughout the region. Tours and train excursions offer unique views of the mountain scenery.