- english, spanish, portuguese
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:18
The good, the bad & the ugly
I will preface this review by saying my family has rented properties in this Kissimee Area for the last 6 consecutive years. This we were late booking because we had indented to stay in Tampa. We have stayed at Paradise Palms about 5 years ago, its great, close to Disney, nice club house/pool and again Paradise Palms did not disappoint.
The property itself met the needs for our stay, while a little beat down, it was as advertised in terms of amenities. However, the smell inside the property was less than desirable - perhaps a cat lived there previously.
The property management company was extremely difficult to work with, I would not recommend using them for your vacation:
1. Heating the pool was outrageous at $45/day for a min of 5 days.
2. I emailed with the company about questions I had post booking, they simply stopped
3. When I called to speak with someone, they advise they did not take calls on Saturday - I
need to call back during the week. I made additional calls only to wait on hold for several
4. Upon my arrival, the pool was not heated. I waited the 24 hours as suggested - still no
heat. I called, they advise me I did not pay for the heated pool. My credit card suggested
otherwise. The pool was also malfunctioning so they came out to repair. The heat was
set at 100 degrees, too hot for our children to swim. The last day the pool temp was
down to 88 which was more comfortable.
We will return to our previous practice of renting properties from individuals who care about their customer’s experience.