Enjoy a peaceful getaway at this rustic vacation rental cabin in Wilmington, Vermont! With 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and room for 6 guests, families will feel right at home during their stay. You'll love the deck overlooking the stream, an open yard, and a great location near outdoor recreation, dining, and more! Whether you're looking to simply get away and relax or enjoy the thrill of skiing at Mt. Snow, this fantastic cabin has you covered!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
From the moment you arrive at this property, you'll feel the stress and worries of everyday life begin to melt away in the presence of captivating woods and the soothing trickle of the nearby stream.
The interior of the residence is equally delightful, featuring rustic wood furnishings and tasteful cabin decor to make you feel at completely at ease. The cabin has everything you need to be as comfortable as possible, including all the necessary kitchen appliances, in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access, and cable TV service to keep you entertained.
Greet the morning with a cup of coffee outside on the expansive private deck, where you can enjoy the calming sounds of nature and a refreshing breath of fresh air while your kids and pets roam the woods and play in the field.
When you've had your fill of exploring for the day, return to catch up with a good book next to the babbling brook until the pleasant aroma of a home-cooked meal radiates from the fully equipped kitchen. Later, retire to the spacious living room for an evening of relaxation, complete with a movie and warmth of the gas fireplace.
Ready to get out and explore? You're in luck as this cabin offers a phenomenal location near all of the area's most exciting and alluring attractions, in addition to a quiet and private atmosphere!
Lake Raponda is just 1 mile away and provides countless hours of fun on the water. Other outdoor recreational activities can be found on the vast array of snowmobile trails near the property, along with remarkable downhill skiing at Mount Snow - Vermont's premier ski resort.
After a day of outdoor recreation, look forward to a memorable evening at Adams Family Farm, where you can enjoy a horse-drawn sleigh ride through the stunning landscape. To put the finishing touches on a terrific day, enjoy a delicious meal in downtown Wilmington, just 5 miles from the home.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, pet-friendly, wood-burning fireplace, free WiFi, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, 3 TVs all with cable and 1 flat-screen TV with Roku, Amazon Prime and Netflix, spacious deck, driveway parking for 6, and more
- Tremendous Wilmington location! Close to skiing, snowmobile trails, Adams Family Farm, Lake Raponda, Mount Snow, and outdoor recreational activities
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport - 8 Fawn Ln, West Dover, VT 05356, (~7 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed, 50-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in