Luxury Home on Peak 8, 4-7 Bdm, Views, Location, Ski in/Out(5 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Property type:Lodge
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Lodge, 4-7 Bedrooms 6 Baths (Sleeps 8-16)
Trails End Lodge has a fantastic combination of privacy while being located in the center of everything! Perfect for families, small reunions, and small groups. The house backs up to National Forest and has gorgeous mountain views, a hot tub, fire pit, grill, and great patio for socializing.
The home can be rented as a 4 bedroom or 7 bedroom depending upon the size of your party.
The bottom level of the home has three bedrooms, a full bathroom and very large rec room with flat screen, ping pong table, and work out area. This level can be added on to your reservation to bring the total number of bedrooms to 7. If you do not add the lower level to your reservation, this level of the home remains empty as a lock off. It is not rented out separately.
4 Bedrooms: sleeps up to 10
7 Bedrooms: sleeps up to 16 (additional lower level lock off)
TRAILS END LODGE FLOOR PLAN:
UPPER LEVEL (FOUR BEDROOMS/4 BATHROOMS)
1. Large Master Suite with queen bed, private walk out deck with mountain views, gas fireplace, master bath with over sized jetted tub and travertine marble.
2. 2 bedrooms each with a queen bed and private full bathroom.
3. Fourth bedroom has a double bunk bed arrangement with its own private bath.
MAIN LEVEL (FANTASTIC OPEN FLOOR PLAN)
1. KITCHEN: Gorgeous kitchen with granite counter tops, high end stainless steel appliances. Gourmet cooks will fall in love with all of the amenities this fully stocked kitchen has to offer. The large granite island/bar with inset gas cook top is a popular place to gather and socialize while dinner is being prepared. There is seating for around the island as well as a kitchen table that seats 8. For the smaller skiers in your party, there is a childrens' seating area complete with chalkboard.
2. DINING ROOM: The Dining Room is located off of the kitchen and offers your party the ultimate elegant dining experience. Your party will spend hours gathered around the stately over sized dining room table enjoying good food and drink surrounded by cozy ambiance.
3. LIVING ROOM: The living room is where you will want to retire after that scrumptous meal in the dining room. Located just off of the Dining Room, you will not have far to travel. Complete with gas fireplace and several congo drums to keep the party going.
4. OFFICE: For those of you who need to have a working vacation, the large spacious office is where you can go to check in with work. This room has 2 french doors that can be closed to afford you privacy, as well as a very large L shaped desk area and printer.
5. DEN: The Den is at the heart of it all. A great place to hang out and sip wine while enjoying the smells of great food cooking from the kitchen which you can see from the den. Families love this open floor plan ! You can sit on the couch and watch cross country skiers go by as well as watch movies on the flat screen in front of the massive rock fireplace. The vaulted ceilings in this room also lend to the feeling of spaciousness.
6. MUD ROOM: Your party will find this room so invaluable after a day of skiing, hiking or biking. This large room has a washer and dryer as well as a huge walk in closet for all of your gear. The extra sink and counter space will come in handy too.
7. POWDER ROOM: Self explanatory.
LOWER LEVEL (3 BEDROOMS AND RECREATION ROOM)
1. 2 BEDROOMS: have a queen bed.
2. 3rd BEDROOM: has two double bunks
3. Recreation area has a couch (fold out) with 2 lazy boys and a huge flat screen tv. There is also an exercise area with free weights, exercise bands, and a treadmill. The ping pong table will provide hours of fun as well.
4. FULL BATHROOM
~ Hot tub with mountain views
~ Outdoor wood fire pit and gas grill
~ free shuttle
~ high speed internet
~ Satellite TV
~ 2 car garage
* Please note that nightly rates listed based upon the 4 bedroom rental option.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 10-16
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Apr 23, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 24 - Jun 2, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 3 - Sep 5, 2017
4 night min stay
Sep 6 - Nov 10, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 11 - Dec 21, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning Fee $249 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.275%
All nightly rates quoted for the 4 bedroom rental option. If you are interested in the 7 bedroom option, please request rate quote for that specifically. Holiday and Event nightly rates may vary. Rental contract must be completed and returned within 24 hours to consider booking solid. All reservations are subject to 11.675% tax, clean fee, and Property Damage Protection ($49).
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This home is situated in a fantastice location. Less than a ten minute walk to the Breckenridge Ski Resort and strategically located right on the Breckenridge Nordic Center cross country trail system for ski in and ski out convenience. There are miles of trails to cross country ski in the winter and hike and mountain bike in the summer. The Peak 8 FUN PARK located at the base of the ski resort is a fantastic way for kids to spend the day in the summer is within walking distance from the property.
Trails End Lodge named for the numerous downhill and x country ski trails nearby
Upstairs Bunk room will sleep up to 4 and has its own private full bathroom.
Lower level den complete with congo drums, exercise equip and flat screen
covered portion of outdoor patio with grill and picnic table
Hot tub overlooks the fire pit and has mtn views that are amazing.
Front door of your gorgeous vacation home that opens up to a large elegant foyer
upstairs bedroom with queen bed and your own private full bathroom
lower level bedroom with queen bed and separate reading area
Outdoor patio area with fire pit, hot tub, grill, picnic table, and mtn. views.
fire pit with views of the mtns.
Well behaved house broken dog. $100 pet fee applies.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.