A two-story home within walking distance of Louisville's best restaurants and nightlife. It has the charm of a 100-year-old home, but the modern amenities of a recently updated house. Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
• Walk to coffee shops, restaurants, playground, etc
• Onsite, street parking for 2-3 cars
• Fully equipped + stocked kitchen
• 2.0 miles to downtown
• 4.6 miles KY Expo Center & KY Kingdom
• Churchhill downs = 4.9 miles
• Our home is smoke-free, pet-free and will be sparkling clean before your arrival.
• Our 100-year-old home has plenty of charm and has been completely updated to have a modern feel, blending both the old and new.
•But the best part of this listing is the location! It's located one block from Bardstown Rd, where you can find Louisville's best coffee shops, restaurants, and bars. If we were to plan a trip to Louisville, it would be where we would want to stay!
• We have two bedrooms, one full bath, beautiful hardwoods throughout the house.
• Living Room with seating for 6-8 people and 50" flat screen TV & DVD & Netflix
• Couch with Sofa Bed (queen mattress)
• Fully stocked Kitchen
• Dining Area (seats 6)
• Wifi is available at 50mbps downloads with wired and wireless access available.
• Coffee, microwave, gas range and oven, toaster, and a collection of cooking essentials.
Master Bedroom w/Queen bed
Bedroom with two Twin beds
Full Bath (Clawfoot tub with shower head)
• Washer & Dryer *This is not a finished area, just basic necessities
• Stocked with soap, shampoo, towels, washcloths, and hairdryers. We also have an ironing board and iron in the master bedroom closet.
｡Airport = 5.6 miles
｡Kentucky Expo Center = 4.6 miles
｡Downtown Louisville = 2.0 miles
｡Louisville Zoo - 3.3 miles
｡Kentucky Fairgrounds = 4.6 miles
｡KFC Yum Center = 2.4 miles
｡Waterfront Park = 2.1 miles
｡Kentucky Kingdom = 4.6 miles
｡University of Louisville = 3.2 miles
｡Papa Johns Stadium = 4.0 miles
｡Churchhill downs = 4.9 miles
｡Champions Park = 3.6 miles (where Louisville Ironman starts)
｡UPS = 12.6 miles
｡Ford LAP Plant = 9.0 miles
｡Bourbon Trail = 30-45 minute drive, depending on which distillery