Whether you're seeking the perfect home base for your next ski trip or simply a rejuvenating mountain retreat, this luxurious 5-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental house, known as the "Black Bear Retreat," comfortably sleeps 18 and promises an unforgettable getaway! Situated on half an acre in beautiful Silverthorne, this centrally located home is just minutes from I-70, providing easy access to all of Summit County's finest attractions.
Sweeping mountain views welcome your arrival - a picturesque backdrop for your alpine escape. With 3,048 square feet of living space, five bedrooms, including a lock-off apartment with its own bedroom, bathroom, living room, and second kitchen, the Black Blear Retreat is ideal for larger families or a group of close friends traveling together. The home boasts updates throughout, including LED lighting and new furnishings. Each room is inviting and comfortable thanks to warm earth tones, rustic touches, and eclectic artwork. Opportunities for fun abound with a Nintendo Wii, toys for kids of all ages, board games, and Legos. There are also 4 wall-mounted TVs, each of which has cable, Blu-Ray players, and streaming services, including Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Pandora! For movie nights, relax in the family room or the den, both of which have full surround sound! The convenience continues with the full, high-speed wireless Internet that the entire house boasts, making it easy to stream movies or use your smartphones during your stay. For those of you who are traveling with an infant, there's a Pack 'n Play, an Exersaucer, a booster seat, and more family-friendly amenities available in the home for your enjoyment!
For breakfast, lunch, and dinner time, the home features a fully-stocked gourmet kitchen with a gas stove and grill. Prepare your home-cooked meals to serve at the 8-person dining table, plus additional seating for 2 at the bar. For additional convenience, the home includes a full laundry room with detergent and dryer sheets, as well as a 2-car garage to keep your vehicles clean and dry during your stay.
After a day on the slopes, come home to relax in the 7-person hot tub or socialize on the expansive back deck. When you're in need of a great night's rest (and maybe a feeling of royalty!), the heads of the household will happily retreat to the main floor master bedroom, where a king-sized bed, 2-way fireplace, wall-mounted TV, private access to the deck, and an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower and a jetted tub all await. Everyone else will excitedly head to one of the other inviting bedrooms, where comfy beds promise many great nights of sleep. If you're in need of even more space, use the available lock-off apartment, that contains another bedroom, bathroom, living room, fully equipped kitchen and a laundry room!
Perhaps the best feature of this home is its prime location within minutes of I-70! Spend those sunny Colorado days fishing at the nearby lakes or hiking the extensive scenic trails, and save winter days for skiing the nearby slopes and snowshoeing through the breathtaking woodlands.
No matter the season, with so much to do right outside the door of this conveniently-located property, you're sure to make lasting memories while staying at this Silverthorne vacation rental house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, front porch, spacious deck with furniture and gas grills, 7-person hot tub, 2 gas fireplaces, 4 wall-mounted TVs each with cable, Blu-Ray player and streaming capabilities to Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Pandora, surround sound in family room and den, high-speed wireless internet access and more
- If you're traveling with an infant, enjoy the family-friendly amenities, including a Pack 'n Play, an Exersaucer, and a Booster Seat!
- For guests who want additional privacy, utilize the lock-off apartment that contains another bedroom, bathroom, living room, a second fully equipped kitchen, and a laundry room!
- Fantastic location - Tucked away on half an acre for privacy, yet minutes from I-70, providing easy access to Silverthorne's finest attractions, including ski slopes, hiking trails, shopping areas, and restaurants!
- Master Bedroom (Main Floor): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed, Twin-sized Pullout Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Twin-sized Trundle Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Lockoff Apartment with second kitchen and living room): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5 (Den): Full-sized Daybed, Twin-sized Trundle Bed
- A Twin-sized Pullout Bed in the Living Area of the Lockoff Apartment can accommodate 1 extra guest
- No smoking
- No pets allowed. The owner's children have extreme allergies to pets. Please understand that pets are not allowed inside the property and that attempting to hide them will most likely result in the owners children having an extended hospital Emergency Room visit.
- Please note that there will be a substantial fine for a violation
- Home is suitable for children of all ages
of the no smoking or no pet policy
- Events, parties or large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply