Enjoy an unforgettable beachside getaway in this beautifully appointed 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo overlooking the no drive portion of New Smyrna Beach. With plenty of space to sleep 5 people and phenomenal views of the ocean from the balcony, you'll be just steps from the beach, making this property the perfect blend of relaxation and excitement. Whether you visit with friends or family, your whole group will enjoy an amazing vacation to beautiful New Smyrna Beach in this sunny condo!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Rollaway Twin Bed
From the moment you walk in the front door, you'll immediately see that the whole condo has been designed with comfort and relaxation in mind. The beachy vibe and cool colors will have you feeling peaceful and laid-back in no time. Curl up on one of the two comfy couches to enjoy a little TV on the enormous smart flat-screen, or step out onto the balcony to see if you can catch a glimpse of dolphins playing in the waves below.
Whipping up a meal is a breeze in the large triangle-shaped kitchen with tons of storage. Enjoy your meal in the dining area with a spacious table, and talk about your plans for the week. Will you head out for some flats fishing in Mosquito Bay? Or head out to the downtown area shops to enjoy the boardwalks, fishing, picnics, and other attractions of New Smyrna Beach?
Whatever your plans, you'll love coming home to these beautiful bedrooms, which are fully furnished with cool blues and pinks. The master bedroom features a plush king-sized bed, an enormous flat-screen smart TV for a little nighttime viewing, and its own en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom features a queen-sized bed, tons of storage, and its own smart flat-screen TV.
If you want to venture out and explore all that Florida has to offer, take a day trip to the nearby city of Orlando, just an hour away, and experience the magic of Walt Disney World or dive into adventure at Sea World. Beautiful St. Augustine is also only an hour's drive away!
There are many restaurants to choose from, ranging from family-friendly options to more refined dining experiences. There are also plenty of nearby bars, where the locals and tourists love to mix, dancing and drinking to some great bands. Flagler Avenue and Canal Street have a variety of stores from clothing to souvenirs. There are wine walks once a month and other fun activities often happening around town.
The area also abounds in natural wonders, including the Canaveral National Seashore, Turnbull Hammock Conservation Area, Mosquito Lagoon Aquatic Preserve, and Smyrna Dunes Park. We highly recommend a trip to the Ponce de Leon lighthouse and museum as well as the Sugar Mill Ruins - both unforgettable experiences!
You'll be delighted to find that rocket launches at Cape Canaveral are visible from the beach at the condo. To see the actual lift-off from the ground, go to the far end of the national seashore - make sure to go early since parking is extremely limited. Though this portion of the beach - which is popular, yet peaceful, and not too quiet, is car-less--there are sections of the beach where driving is permitted.
You may be fortunate enough to enjoy a natural wonder right here in your condo at certain times of year. Turtle Season is between May 1 and October 31, when turtles hatch out of their nests on the beach. For their safety, we do have some restrictions in our pre-stay agreement that you - like everyone on the beach - will need to abide by. Baby turtles can be confused by lights from nearby houses and not be able to find their way to the water - and this condo is about as nearby as it's possible to be.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, Smart TVs with cable, direct beach access, in-unit washer and dryer, starter supplies (paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, hand soap, laundry detergent), large assortment of cooking utensils (including wine opener), blender, mix master, boogie boards and much more
- Wonderful beachside community amenities, including a pool (heated during the winter), shuffle boards and off-street parking!
- Unbeatable New Smyrna Beach location - Mere steps from the ocean and no driving on this part of the beach! Enjoy direct access to the beach, swimming, boating, and fishing!
- Onsite Property Management available
- Absolutely no smoking or vaping of any kind
- Minimum $500 fine enforced if evidence of smoking found
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the condo building is undergoing construction through December 2018 (lower rates will reflect this)