Welcome to the Sunshine State and the satin sands of Fort Myers Beach! This light and airy 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo in Fort Myers Beach comfortably can sleep up to 6 people. Steps away from the white sand, this updated vacation condo rental is on the quiet end of the island, yet close to shops, beaches, theaters, and restaurants. From the lovely sunset views to the large heated pool, this cozy island getaway will have you relaxed in no time!
The recently renovated kitchen and bathrooms include gorgeous new cabinets, countertops, and appliances, which modernize the entire condo. A cozy living room with plush couches, a flat screen TV with cable, and pool views leave this area ideal for deep relaxation. With a furnished balcony off of the living room, you can soak up views of the sparkling blue ocean, with soft white sand, and soaring green palm trees for as long as you would like. For those looking to entertain their inner kid, the condo is equipped with wireless internet and an Xbox with games!
Enjoy an early morning stroll down the beach before sipping on a cup of coffee and reading a book outside on your private balcony. Only a short walk down to the beach, you and your traveling companions can bask in the sun all day. Whether you are building sand castles with your kids, playing paddle ball with friends, or wrestling the ocean waves, you are guaranteed authentic Florida fun in the sun. Once you have spent enough time out on the beach, head inside to your fully equipped kitchen or outside to the community grill and prepare some of your favorite home cooked meals. There are community picnic tables outside where you can enjoy dinner as a group while watching beautiful sunsets.
No matter what you feel like doing, the location of this vacation condo rental provides something for everyone. Located on Fort Myers Beach and only a few miles from Lovers Key State Park, there is easy access to swimming, waterskiing, jet skiing, parasailing, whale watching, boat tours, and so much more. If you're looking for a break from the outdoors, spend the day shopping, going to the movies, or dining at some of the delicious restaurants in the area. Lehne Burger and Heidi's Island Bistro are two of the most popular restaurants that are worth trying. And right across the bridge, Sanibel Island promises hours of fun for the whole family - with its local boutiques, restaurants, and the "Ding" Darling Wildlife Refuge, it's a slice of tropical paradise! Regardless of how you and your traveling companions spend your vacation, be prepared to fall in love with this condo as well as Fort Myers Beach.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, private balcony, wireless internet access, flat screen TV with Xfinity cable, community pool, community charcoal grill, free parking, and so much more!
- Gulf front Fort Myers Beach condo on the beach! Easy access to beaches, swimming, waterskiing, jet skiing, parasailing, whale watching, hiking, shops, theaters, restaurants, and so much more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A Queen-sized Sofa Pullout in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests if necessary
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- If parking a vehicle you will have to pay a flat rate of $50, paid directly to the Condo once you arrive
- Not suitable for large gatherings or parties. Small events may be considered with prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply