Book the ultimate getaway to the 'Del Mar Chateau,' a 7-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental house which sleeps 20 in Gig Harbor! Nestled on a forested freshwater creek, this stunning country home offers a private hot tub and plenty of outdoor space to enjoy the peace and beauty of nature. When you're ready for some action, this home’s fantastic location won't disappoint. You'll be a 3-minute drive from downtown, providing easy access to restaurants, breweries, shopping, hiking, and kayaking!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed, Pullout Bed | Bedroom 7: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Air Mattresses (Available for $12.50 per person per night)
The moment you arrive at this breathtaking property, you'll instantly feel right at home. This 3-story abode boasts 4,100 square feet of comfortable living space, allowing for a gathering of friends or a multi-family outing.
Step inside this stunning home to find well-appointed furnishings in the massive living area, encouraging you to kick back and relax. You'll find an inviting library with a gas fireplace and ornate piano where your talented guests can tickle the ivory. There's also a large family room with leather sofas and entertainment center where you can watch your favorite shows on the cable TV.
The chef in your group will be very pleased with the large, fully equipped chef's kitchen. The island provides additional prep space, where a few of your guests can sit and enjoy a snack while keeping the chef company at the 3-person eat-in bar. The open floor plan of the kitchen and dining room allow for easy entertaining.
Just off the dining area, you'll find the patio door leading you out to the expansive backyard where a private hot tub awaits you. During warmer weather, enjoy the covered gazebo housing the propane gas grill or gather around the fire pit to recount stories from the day while the little ones in your group have fun on the play structure in the yard.
For indoor entertainment, this house has 4 cable TV's, a DVD/VHS player to watch your favorite movies, and an air hockey table. You'll also find an Xbox and Wii for the gamers in your group!
When you and your travel companions are ready for bed, you'll find plenty of plush beds to suit your sleeping needs. All of the spacious rooms of the Chateau boast spectacular views; one even offers a beautiful gas fireplace!
Located just 3 minutes to downtown Gig Harbor in the picturesque Crescent Valley, this home places you minutes from Gig Harbor's restaurants, breweries, and shopping.
You'll also find a kayak rental shop downtown if you're planning on getting out on the water during your stay.
If you prefer land activities, put on your hiking books and go on a scenic hike in the area.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include fully equipped chef's kitchen, free WiFi, 2 gas fireplaces, private hot tub, propane gas grill, play structure and gazebo in the backyard, cable TV, DVD/VHS player, air hockey table, washer & dryer, and much more!
- Fantastic Gig Harbor location! Just a 3-minute drive to downtown gig Harbor, providing easy access to restaurants, breweries, shopping, hiking, and kayaking
- Nearest Commecial Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport - 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158 (~29 miles away)
- No smoking inside home, smoking outside the home is allowed
- Pet-friendly with a $100 flat fee
- Events and gatherings allowed with prior Homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note that 14 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the air mattresses (available for a $12.50 per person fee)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply