New listing! Charming mid-century home that is just off Burnet Road at 2222. Centrally located, you are close to all of the fun Austin has to offer. Good for business travelers, families (with kids), and large groups.
Get to know the “real” Austin in this centrally located area. 14 minutes to downtown, 7 minutes to great shops in the triangle, and walking distance to amazing Austin restaurants like Taco Deli, Lucy's Fried Chicken, Barley Swine, Phil's Ice House, Amy's Ice Cream and Hey Cupcake means it’s easy to get to all the best spots.
Kitchen/Dining: The kitchen is fully outfitted with everything you need to cook a feast
- 5 burner gas stove
- Complete Dishware set for 12
- Wine glasses, cork screw
- Stainless Steel pots/pans
- Full knife block
- And lots of other of all the necessary kitchen odds and ends. We cook for ourselves here regularly.
- Kitchen table seats 8; patio table seats an additional 6
- 70” television, with Apple TV (HBOGo, Netflix, and more available!)
- Large couch, perfect for big groups. Couch doesn’t unfold, but is big enough to sleep 1.
Master Suite: Large master bedroom, with connected Master bath.
- King size bed
- 40” television
- Double vanity bathroom sink
- Separate 2-person shower
- Jacuzzi tub
Additional Bedrooms: With 3 additional bedrooms, there’s plenty of room for bigger groups!
-Bedroom 2: queen bed,
-Bedroom 3: queen bed
-Bedroom 4: Queen futon with twin extra long bunk bed on top; poker table for four (poker chips and cards included)
Bathrooms: All bathrooms are stocked with towels, body wash, shampoo & conditioner
- Master Bath: Separate 2-person shower, Jacuzzi corner tub, hair dryer
- Bathroom 2: standard tub/shower