A memorable getaway awaits you at this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in New Orleans that comfortably sleeps up to 8 guests. Over 80 years old, this home features the charm of the 1930's with modern and updated furnishings. Located in the heart of Uptown, you and your travel companions can enjoy shopping, dining out, touring classic New Orleans cemeteries, or walking the streets abounding with stately oak trees!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Passed down for generations, this family-owned home was built prior to the creation of the levee system, resulting in the living quarters being built above street level. Previously a double shotgun, the home has been converted into a single comfortable unit with a large eat-in kitchen, fully stocked for those visitors who love to cook.
Throughout, sparkling hardwood floors and classic pocket book doors add to the elegance of the home. For peaceful relaxation during your downtime, walk out onto the screened-in front porch to curl up with a book in the swing, or make your way into the backyard, where a patio area provides the perfect spot to lounge while enjoying a refreshing beverage.
Early risers will look forward to preparing a tasty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen before walking through lovely neighborhoods to grab a cup of coffee at one of the local coffee shops. Take an afternoon ride to the French Quarter or Oak Street in the Carrollton Historic District.
For dinner, savor the Cajun cuisine at one of the many nearby restaurants, including Jacques-Imo's and Salon Restaurant by Sucre. After a day spent relishing in the charm of the city, you'll love relaxing back at home, gathered with your loved ones in the living room to watch your favorite TV shows or movies.
From this superb vacation rental home, you'll be in the perfect location to explore all of New Orleans' greatest areas and attractions!
Whether you want to exercise in Audubon Park, grocery shop at Whole Foods, dine out at some of the hippest restaurants in the Marigny, or shop at the adorable boutiques on Magazine Street, you're only a short ride away from it all!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 porches, a private backyard, patio furniture, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat screen cable TVs, DVD player, free WiFi, and more!
- Fantastic Uptown location only 4 blocks from the streetcar! Easy access to Whole Foods, Audubon Park, French Quarter, coffee shops, clothing boutiques, restaurants, and historic cemeteries!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport - 900 Airline Dr, Kenner, LA 70062, (~12.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 28 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- If you disconnect cables or wires to play video games, please return them to they way you found them
- The short term license number for this property is 1964694-002-470