Park House - 5 Bedrooms - 5.5 Bathrooms - Sleeps 14 - Luxury Downtown Home
Link to Home Video Tour: https://youtu.be/n8mwe-Fz
Bedding: King, King, 4 Twins (two bunks), 4 Twins (two bunks), Queen
Luxury home, Ideal for families or multiple families conveniently located downtown Telluride walking distance everything.
- Location, Location, Location! - Families and Festival Goers will especially benefit from this homes close proximity to the Telluride Town Park, as it's literally across the street. Skiers and Boarders can simply jump on the free Galloping Goose town shuttle right in front of the house or take a short 5 block walk to the base of Lift 8 and the free Gondola. The location of this home is central to all shops, grocery store, post office, restaurants, hiking / biking trails; which means once you arrive you'll have no need to drive as everything is easily accessible by foot.
• Wi-Fi Internet?
• Direct TV?
• 8 Person Hot Springs Hot Tub?
• Parking for 2 Vehicles - Heated Garage (Garage will accommodate small to medium sized vehicles only) parking for 1 car + 1 Off Street Parking Space ?
• 2 Laundry Stations - One Laundry Room with large capacity washer and dryer + one Laundry Closet with washer and dryer on the top floor.?
• Media Room - watch the game or have a family movie night. ?
• Luxury finishes and fixtures throughout home.?
The Main House has three floors, basement, main and top floor. There is a detached garage with a one bedroom suite above the garage.
Master Bedroom: King Sized Bed, Arm Chair, Fireplace, 50" Flat screen with Direct TV. The Master Bedroom faces South and has nice views towards the park and the ski area. The room has high ceilings which means it also gets lots of natural light.
Master Bathroom: Large soaking tub, shower with steam, double vanity sinks.
Bunkroom: 4 Twin Beds (two bunks), Arm Chair + Private bathroom with shower only.
Entry: Guests will appreciate a spacious coat/mud/shoe room with hooks for jackets, cubbies for shoes and boots and a bench that wraps two sides of the room. This makes for a great space to get out of ski gear.
Kitchen: Thermador stainless steel appliances (5 burner cooktop, Oven, Refrigerator, Drawer Microwave, Dishwasher) adorn the spacious kitchen which has beautiful granite countertops and tons of counter space, so there'll never be too many cooks in the kitchen. You'll have all of the appliances you could wish for in order to prepare meals.
Dining: A custom made tree cross section dining table which seats 8 comfortably in designer arm chairs. The Breakfast Bars seats an additional 6, with plenty of elbow room.
Main Living Area: 50 inch HD television with Direct TV and DVD player, Fireplace, Oversized Leather Sofa and Arm Chair.
Front Porch: A great place to relax on warm summer days, afternoons and evenings.
Half Bathroom: Located on the mid-level adjacent to the back entry mudroom. The half bathroom has a toilet and sink.
GROUND FLOOR/BASEMENT LEVEL:
Media Room: 70 Inch Flat Panel HD TV, Direct TV, DVD Player - The Media Room has a huge sectional sofa to get cozy on for movie night or the big game.
2nd Bunkroom: 4 Twins (Two Bunks)
Common Bathroom: Full bathroom with single vanity sink and shower only
2nd Master Bedroom: King Sized Bed, Arm Chair, 4 drawer dresser, designer ceiling fan + Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo.
DETACHED, HEATED GARAGE: + 1 additional parking space. This home can easily accommodate two families, so having two parking spaces gives this home another BIG plus, as parking in Telluride would otherwise be challenging.
5TH BEDROOM / NANNIES QUARTERS / SUITE: Above the detached heated garage is a separate suite with a Queen Sized Bed and private bathroom (Shower Only). This is an ideal setting for the older kids who might stay out later, the nanny or even a third couple.
Town of Telluride Business License#: 017006