Luxury Townhome in the Most Desirable Part of Tucson(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-30 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom With Breathtaking Views!
* 1865, SF, highly-desirable Foot Hills location (Swan & Sunrise),
* Catalina Foothills School Dist. 16
* Great for entertaining
* 2 car car port, great desert/city view from rear patio, and front patio.
* Plenty of guest parking
* 2 patios, one covered with incredible views, one enclosed.
* Breakfast nook and dining area/table,
* King Size bed in master BR, second TV in master BR; Queen size bed in 2nd bed room,
pull out sofa/reading area in 3rd bedroom
* Two town homes away from community heated pool & spa and tennis courts.
* Home security system
* Minutes from Sabino Canyon, Rillito bike trail, Finger Rock Hiking Trail.
* 3 miles away from La Encantada Mall, Anthony's in the Catalinas, Flemmings Steak House, Sullivans
* 2.5 Miles away from La Paloma Golf Resort/Hotel
* 4 Miles away from Ventana Canyon Golf Resort/Hotel
* 2.5 Minute WALK down the hill to shopping center that includes
Safeway Grocery store, Subway Restaurant, Red Mango Yogurt and Smoothies, Anytime Fitness Gym.
* Across the intersection from Tratoria Pina Italian Restaurant, Bazils Pizza, Mc Donalds, El Cisne Mexican Restaurant
Ace Hardware, Oro Valley Bike Shop, and Walgreens Pharmacy.
* .4 miles away from Tucson Fire station #74
* 4.4 Miles away From Tucson Medical Center
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- This property has been fully remodeled. Be the first to enjoy this fabulous property with practically all new kitchen utensils, appliances, mattresses, bed linens, towels and many more new ameneties. It is currently being decorated by an interior designer. The place looks like it's straight out of a magazine!...moreless
- CD Player
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2017
28 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
29 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 31, 2017
29 night min stay
Nov 1 - Dec 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $150
- Taxes Not included
Non Refundable Cleaning fee of $150.
Visa & Mastercard Accepted
2% fee for credit card transaction will be added
50% upon booking;Balance due at least 60 nts prior to arrival.
Cancellations: Refund less $200 with 60 or more nts notice.
With 59 nts or less notice: Refund to the extent space can be rebooked,less $300.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I'm a lifetime resident of Southern Arizona with deep family roots in the Santa Cruz area. My family homesteaded Nogales, Arizona in the late 1800's before this great state was part of the Union. My wife and I have three beautiful children and we are big University of Arizona sports fans! I enjoy Arizona's gorgeous outdoors every free second I get, whether it be Road Biking, Mountain Biking, Trail running, or Hiking. I'm an amateur triathlete, and also Coach my children's Soccer teams.
Why the Owner Chose Tierra Serena Townhouses, Catalina Foothills, AZ, USA:
When my wife and I saw this property, we knew we had to have it! It's in the absolute bar none best location in Tucson (Swan and Sunrise). Not only does it have incredible views, it is close to the best shopping and restaurants in town. It's also minutes away from the Hiking, Cycling, and Running Trails in town. This spot truly has all the best Tucson has to offer.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
The second you drive up the entrance to Tierra Serena homes, you just know this is the place to be. We have just finished the remodel of the entire townhome. As soon as you walk in you feel at home. Every room is distinctively decorated to help you feel relaxed in true Arizona style. This property is located in the heart of the Catalina Foothills, you are just close enough to nature and the beauty of the Sonoran Desert, while being minutes away from the best shopping and Restaurants Tucson has to offer. The views from the living room and back patio, are incredible, and make this property a real gem!
- Primary: +1 520 313 5441 do not call between 9pm and 7am MST
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Breathtaking view of Tucson's city lights from the back Patio!
Guest bedroom with Queen size bed.
Relax and watch TV in the master bedroom on a brand new 42" Vizio.
Sunrise Village (located at Swan and Sunrise) is a 2.5 minute walk from property
Relax and enjoy the views on the mountains from your kitchen patio.
Home is located in a quiet cul de sac. This is the view from the front.
View of the Rincon Mountains from the back patio
Enjoy the pool and hang out by the clubhouse.
Guest bedroom/den. Complete with full size pullout bed
Relax, Watch TV, or enjoy the view all from the master bedroom!
King Bed in Master Bedroom
Play tennis during the day or at night.
Enjoy the back patio while grilling on the new gas grill and watching the view.
Front of townhome
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.