VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and coffee/tea maker
Practical - Phone
Comfort - Air conditioning
About the property
Top of the Gulf by Resort Collection
When you stay at Top of the Gulf by Resort Collection in Panama City Beach, you'll be near the beach, within a 15-minute drive of St. Andrews State Park and Gulf World Marine Park. This condominium resort is 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Pier Park and 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Panama City Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Conveniences include phones, as well as microwaves and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift).
Top of the Gulf by Resort Collection
Member Since 2016
Calendar last updated:
Oct 9, 2018
Studio, Sleeps 4
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
1 - 6 of 26
Great location and amenities! Room was not the one in the ad, but it was good.
4/5Stayed Sep 2018
The room shown in the VRBO ad- was NOT the room I got. It was fine because the room was small but cute- everything I needed for a quick get away. The grounds were great and amenities are awesome, lots of sitting areas around, pool was great and taken care of!! Beach access we wonderful. My only hang up- is there are HIDDEN fees!!! The prices shown on VRBO is not the TOTAL price!!!! When I checked in, I had to pay an addition $155.
Submitted Sep 23, 2018
1/5Stayed Aug 2018
Where do I even start... first off there was a man passed out drunk in the lobby. We checked in at night and there was little to no lighting throughout the halls. Our room smelled awful. It was dirty. We felt unsafe and left and went to another hotel in the same night! Since we booked through VBRO we couldn’t get our money back, just the fees. None of the pictures on the website look ANYTHING like the actual rooms!!!!
Submitted Aug 26, 2018
WORST PLACE TO STAY
1/5Stayed Jul 2018
1. First of all please be aware that if you click the button once to book this room there is no going back. 5 mins after booking the room we called to change the dates, they were ready to cancel the booking but without refunding a single penny.
2. The first day when we checked in we were asked to pay $159/- which was ridiculous and a surprise we were not prepared for it.
3. The room was very dirty, outdated and smell really bad. Kids were standing in the middle of the room not touching anything.
4. Linen & blankets were very dirty & smelled like sweat and have bed bugs. We have to wash all the first day in coin laundry
5 .All the appliances were rusted and falling apart.
6. Building have only two of elevators where employees were talking garbage construction material and up and down with the guests in the same elevator. The fire alarm in the lobby out side our room goes off every single night for more then 2-3 hours straight for no reason.
7. The bathroom have roaches. Kids were not ready to take their slippers out in the bath tub. It was disgusting.
8. We booked a room for 2 queens & they changed one bed with a very uncomfortable and dirty sofa bed & refuse to change the room upon our arrival
9. Kitchen cabinet was broken & fell on us. Stove electric coils are messed up and keep sparks as soon as I turn it on so to be on the safe side we avoid cooking.
10. Window blinds were broken because of which there were no privacy.
11. In heat of mid June the AC was not working at all and the front office was not doing anything about it.
11. The pictures are very misinforming so please don't even look at those, there is no balcony to any room.
12. Trust me it was not a vacation but a nightmare because of that stupid room. Please don't book it, save your family and your money from these cons.
Submitted Jul 18, 2018
Old but in the right spot
2/5Stayed Jun 2018
josh t.dawsonvill ga
Got an unexpected $150 resort fee upon checking in the room we had nice furniture but they need to take the plastic off of the mattresses it’s annoying to sleep on plastic sheet
Submitted Jul 1, 2018
Not as pictures portrayed it to be.
3/5Stayed Jun 2018
The condo was clean. But, it was not on the beach side of the complex and none of the pictures were of the condo that I stayed in. It was really plain and void of any sort of decorating. One bed had only a sheet and a comforter and the other had only a sheet and a blanket. No paper towels at all. I stayed because it was only two nights and it was clean. I would only book thru an actual owner because I like to see the specific condo that I'm going to be staying in.
Submitted Jul 6, 2018
4/5Stayed Jun 2018
Will book again
Submitted Jun 9, 2018
1 - 6 of 26
Panama City Beach, FL, USA
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Spring Break deposit: USD 500.00 per stay (for stays between 01 03 - 08 04)
- Destination fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Cleaning fee: USD 70.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Cleaning fees are collected at the property and vary per condo unit booked: studio is USD 70, 1 bedroom is USD 85, 2 bedroom is USD 105 and 3 bedroom is USD 130. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.