About the property
- House3100 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay7 nights
5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, Sleeps 10
Gorgeous 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home with *private heated pool located in the heart of Palmetto Dunes. 5 Troon offers the ultimate in privacy and relaxation. The first level has a spacious living room with flat-screen TV. The dining room seats 10 and the kitchen counter bar has additional seating for 3. The fully stocked kitchen makes it easy to prepare family dinner. If you prefer to dine outside, the porch overlooking the pool offers a relaxing atmosphere. The first-floor king master suite is down the hall from the kitchen. It has an adjoining bath with jacuzzi tub and separate walk-in shower. There is also a half bath and laundry room on the main level.
The second level has 2 more guest bedrooms; one with a queen bed and another with two twin beds. These rooms share a hall bath with walk-in shower. The third level consists of the second king master suite and adjoining bathroom with shower/tub combination. The remaining guest bedroom has one queen bed and adjoining bathroom with shower/tub combination.
PROXIMITY TO BEACH
• 5 to 7 minute walk to the beach
• Beach access just across walking bridge near the Omni Oceanfront Resort
• Free door-to-door shuttle service in Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove (runs seasonally March-October)
• Private *heated pool (12 x 24 kidney)
• Free Wireless Internet
• Free tennis at Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center
• Gas Grill
• 6 TVs, 1 DVD player
• 5 Bedrooms
• 4.5 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 10
• Parking for approximately 6 cars, including garage parking
• 3,100 Square Feet
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Bedroom 1 - 1 King
• Bedroom 2 - 1 King
• Bedroom 3 - 1 Queen
• Bedroom 4 - 1 Queen
• Bedroom 5 - 2 Twins
• *The pool can be heated at an additional charge. This pool has an electric heat pump. The cost per week is $300 plus tax to heat pool.
• Pets are not allowed
• The Vacation Company App will contain all of your check-in information (keyless door code, Wi-Fi Codes, and other information pertinent to your stay).
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 16, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Best Family Vacation So Far!!!
The house was beautiful and perfect for us. We had 3 generations of families together and had plenty of room. The kitchen had everything we could think of needing to prepare a few meals at "home" and even have a birthday celebration. The pool in the back yard was central to fun for the little ones and the easy walk to the beach gave us a choice for fun in the sun. We loved that the location was quiet, but with easy access to everything the island has to offer. Traffic wasn't bad at all. As a runner, I loved the bike/running trails. The people at the Vacation Club Office were wonderful to work with, their positive attitudes and helpfulness - even with a last minute change from us - made me feel good about working with them again next year.
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees