Take the trip of a lifetime at this beautiful 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Lake Arrowhead vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 10. Whether you're seeking unique dining and shopping experiences or outdoor adventures, this home offers fantastic amenities and a location snug in the mountains for your ultimate California getaway!
Upon arrival, mesmerizing views of Big Sky, the mountains, and the lake will immediately make you feel at peace in this woodland paradise. Boasting 2,415 square feet of tastefully appointed living space and every modern amenity, this house is the perfect size for families, friends, or couples traveling together. The pristine mountain home sits at 5,500 feet in the San Bernardino mountains, just 2 hours from LA and 1 hour and 15 minutes from Orange County. Set at the end of a private street, the house is tucked away in the pine trees, offering privacy and tranquility. With a level entry, it'll be easy to bring in luggage or groceries, which is a major convenience when living on a mountain. From the moment you walk into this beautiful home, large windows providing expansive views of the lake from virtually every room in the house will leave you hooked. From the 2 fully equipped kitchens to the cozy gas burning fireplaces, you'll feel right at home throughout your stay!
Early risers will look forward to eating breakfast outside on the private deck overlooking the lake and mountains before heading out to ski, hike, fish, or shop. When you're not out and about, enjoy downtime next to the fireplace in the living room or challenge your traveling companions to a game of pool or foosball downstairs in the game room. After a day spent exploring all that Lake Arrowhead has to offer, you'll love relaxing back at home. Gather with your guests in the welcoming living room and watch one of your favorite movies on the flat screen Direct TV.
Conveniently located, this home will never leave you short of things to do! Just minutes from Lake Arrowhead Village, this quaintly vibrant mountain town is known as"The Swiss Alps of Southern California," an impeccable playground for travelers of all ages. Hang out on the beach at Tavern Bay using the passes that are available at the property. Enjoy an abundance of unique shops, delicious restaurants, and activities for both adults and kids. The lake, which is only a 5-minute drive from the house, features a pristine beach, along with endless opportunities for swimming, boating, fishing, and beautiful trails for hiking! No matter how you choose to spend your time in Lake Arrowhead, you're sure to have an unforgettable getaway at this splendid home away from home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, a private balcony, patio furniture, 2 gas-burning fireplaces, 2 flat screen Direct TVs, an Xbox, wireless internet access, foosball table, pool table, and more!
- Tavern Bay passes available at the property, courtesy of the homeowner
- Fantastic Lake Arrowhead location in the San Bernardino mountains! Easy access to skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking, fishing, boating, swimming, Lake Arrowhead Village, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Loft): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Loft): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Bunk Room): Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed and Twin-sized Trundle Bed
- 2 Futon Beds in the Game Room can accommodate extra guests if necessary
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- There will be a $250 fine if a pet is brought to the property
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in