Ruby Ranch, Home on 26 Acres and Private Lake!(0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
4 Bedrooms + Den, 3 Baths (Sleeps 14)
Nestled in the mountains on 26 acres of private land, this beautiful Key to the Rockies Bootlegger Lodge at Ruby Ranch is the perfect place for your Rocky Mountain getaway. Bootlegger Lodge is named after the private lake the home is perched above! Ruby Ranch is a subdivision of Silverthorne, centrally located within a 15-40 minute drive to 6 major ski areas (Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Breckenridge, Copper, Vail and Beaver Creek). The towns of Silverthorne and Dillon are nearby and offer many different restaurants, outlet shopping and so much more! An elk herd is often spotted throughout the Ruby Ranch gated community.
The lodge spans over 3,819 square feet of living space. The great room showcases floor to ceiling windows overlooking great views of Buffalo Mountain and Bootlegger Lake. The great room features vaulted ceilings with hardwood floors, a stone, gas fireplace, 32" flat screen TV and is adjacent to a large balcony with wrought iron patio furniture for relaxation and entertaining. The gourmet kitchen features granite counters, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar with four bar stools next to the spacious dining room with seating for up to 10 guests. Downstairs from the main floor, there is a spacious family room with a 52" flat screen TV, DVD and surround sound system with comfortable seating next to a kitchen area with three bar stools, a full size refrigerator, oven, range, dishwasher, microwave and additional bedding.
There is also a washer and dryer, and a two car garage off the main entrance of the house. The master bedroom is located off the great room and features a king bed, en suite bathroom with jetted tub, steam shower and shared deck. The window above the jetted tub frames a magnificent view of the Keystone Ski Area! There is also a washer and dryer within the master bathroom. The second bedroom is also located on the main level, opposite from the master bedroom and features a queen log bed with a shared bathroom. The third bedroom is upstairs from the main level and is furnished with a queen bed, twin bunk beds, walk in closet, sofa and 26" flat screen TV, DVD. The fourth bedroom is in the lower level and offers a king bed. Within the downstairs family room, there is an additional twin daybed with trundle (two twins) and a queen log bed located in a semi private nook plus a walk out patio facing Buffalo Mountain and a shared full bathroom. The home is located on 26 acres of private land with hiking, snowshoeing and Nordic skiing access, hunting and fishing on national forest lands, Wifi and a true mountain experience!
Sleeping accommodations: King, Queen, Queen and twin bunk, King, Twin daybed and Twin trundle, Queen. Sleeps up to 14, no sofa
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
- King size beds (1) 2 king beds, one in the master bedroom and one in the downstairs bedroom, Queen size Beds (1) 3 queen beds in two of the guest bedrooms and one off of the family room, Twin or Single Beds (1) Twin trundle (two twins) in the family room, Bunk Beds (1) Bunk beds (two twins) in one of the guest bedrooms (with a queen bed as well(...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Whitewater Rafting
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 26 - Apr 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $400 + tax
- Tax Rate 14.375%
1. No Owner may engage in a rental of property of any kind (short-term or long-term) without first executing a contract with both the Ruby Ranch Homeowners’ Association and the Willow Brook Metropolitan District that, among other things, acknowledges the Owner’s responsibility for all the acts or omissions of any renters and indemnifies the Association and District and individual homeowners against damages to property or person as well as claims brought by renters.
2. Long-term rentals are bound by the covenants. “Short-term rentals” are rentals of less than or equal to 30 days, as defined by the county. Short-term Rentals are permitted pursuant to the rules herein as well as the covenants.
3. Homes shall not be occupied by renters in Short Term Rentals for more than 180 days.
4. Short-Term Rentals are permitted only to single family groups, such as groups related by blood or marriage, and their close friends.
5. Rental for commercial activities, such as corporate retreats and weddings, are not allowed.
6. Renters shall not trespass on private property or enter into any fenced common areas, the barn, or the hayfields.
Renters shall not create a disturbance.
7. The maximum number of cars allowed per rental is dependent on the rental property. All cars shall fit within the confines of the rental property. All cars shall be parked on the rented property and shall not be parked in any common areas. Temporary daytime parking at trailhead access points (as designated on the Ruby Ranch map) is allowed. Car placards must be used to avoid towing.
8. Owners that intend to rent their homes shall notify the WBMD manager and provide a contact number to be placed on the website that neighbors may use to report problems with renters.
9. Permanent gate codes shall not be disclosed to Short-term Renters. Homeowners shall supply their renters with remote control units.
10. Homeowners shall not allow renters to bring animals onto their property.
50% due at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival and is non refundable at that time. If cancellation is necessary 31 days or more prior to the arrival date, we will retain $50 of the initial 50% deposit.
Key to the Rockies offers Travel Insurance at 7% of the total rental amount (including taxes). Please call 800.248.1942 for information.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The home has great location for all seasons ideally located in Silverthorne, Colorado. If you are attending a golf outing, event at the Warren Station, a summer festival or just enjoying a Rocky Mountain vacation, you can take the free Keystone Resort shuttle which will take you to various stops within Keystone. Bike and hiking trails are also outside your door, where you can choose a casual outing along the paths next to the Snake River or get a great work-out trekking up Keystone Mountain. If you want to take in the incredible views of the Rocky Mountains without the uphill trek, you can always take the gondola up to the top and have a mountain top picnic and hike amidst the wildflowers offering great photo opportunities. One of the favorite past times in River Run is the open air fire pit (open from 7am -10pm during the winter and 7am-9am and 6pm -9pm during the summer), where you can buy marshmallows from the local store to roast or just relax in one of the oversized rocking chairs and watch the festivities around you. To see more of the area, you are also a short walk away to the Summit County Stage bus stop which offers complimentary service to Breckenridge, Frisco, Copper, Arapahoe Basin, Dillon and Silverthorne. Dillon offers a variety of summer activities to include the Farmers Market, concerts, the tiki bar on the lake, shows at the Dillon Theater, boat rentals at the Lake and more hiking and biking trails to enjoy year-round. If you are a shopper, Silverthorne boasts over 125 stores at the Silverthorne Factory Outlets featuring Nike, Ralph Lauren, Coach, Ann Taylor, OshKosh and much more!
Key to the Rockies Vacation Rentals and Real Estate
- Primary: 8002481942
- Secondary: 800.248.1942
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.