Studio on Yellowstone River - Close to Park, 1 Queen, 1 Sofa Bed, Great Views !!(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Studio
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cabin, FULL KITCHEN, 1 BEDROOM, PLUS SOFA BED , BIG DECK ON THE RIVER, VIEWS !
The handcrafted cabin offers a complete kitchen .The complete floor of the cabin is hardwood and looks and feels great ! The kitchen is fully furnished ( should you want to cook) and features all new appliances including a built in microwave and a coffee maker. From the living room,that includes a couch ( that opens up as a sofa bed) and flat screened TV, you enter the deck that opens up to the Yellowstone River. You will simply fall in love with the sound of the river below!
***TOP 10 REASONS WHY THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO RENT***
1. Location! Location! Location! Being in the middle of the town of Gardiner makes it easy to walk to anywhere in the town! From my place you can easily walk to the many restaurants, bars and gift shops Gardiner has to offer. We are a small town but we do have a grocery store, pharmacy and post office. Being in town saves you time and money as well. If you choose a house 10 of 15 miles away from town it will cost more money and time just coming and going! Plus we are so close to Yellowstone as it is about 2 blocks away! The cabin is a great base camp for your Yellowstone vacation! Our closeness to Yellowstone combined with our views is second to none!
2. The Yellowstone River! Walking out onto the deck and looking down on the river is priceless! The river is fast flowing and makes the best sound! You will love waking up with a good cup of coffee and listening to the river! Simply amazing views from the cabin! The deck also offers bar height seating so you can enjoy the view even more!
3. The Deck! the deck offers a great place to not only view the river and mountains but also offers a place to relax as well. You can also cook out on the gas grill and enjoy your meal here as the deck also has bar height seating. Great place to just get away from it all! You can also view the rafters as they go by on the river!
4. The cabin has plenty of room and is decorated with a western theme. . Living room also has a flat screen TV for your viewing pleasure. The hardwood floor is really nice as well! The kitchen has everything you need plus a dishwasher and a washer-dryer as well.
5. Free internet service!
6. Beautiful hardwood floors !
7. Hiking and fishing- being centrally located we are close to this and rafting as well. Local guides that take rafting trips and horseback rides can be found in Gardiner!
8. Within walking distance to the Yellowstone Association headquarters! A great place to learn about Yellowstone! Great for the family! Also the world famous Roosevelt Arch is located across the street from the headquarters.
9. GOOD PRICE ! . I offer discounts to small groups as well.
10. Me! I am a school teacher and I pride myself in providing a nice,clean house for you. You have my word I will do what ever I can to assist you and your family. Being from the south (the great state of Alabama) I am a firm believer in southern hospitality. I can offer advice on just about anything related to your vacation and will gladly do so. Please view my other 3 bedroom house located in Jardine, Montana (vrbo #113678) 5 miles from this house and read my past guests comments. You may chose to rent it if you are looking for more seclusion as it is in the mountains looking down on Yellowstone. I also have a bigger 3 bedroom,2 bath log cabin located next to this one available to rent as well.(vrbo # 200342)If you have a big party you can rent both houses for a discount. If you choose to rent this cabin on the river I will also grant you access to my land on Bear Creek in Jardine and it is a super place to picnic or even pan for gold! I look forward to hearing from you!
THIS PLACE IS ALSO OPEN FOR THE WINTER SEASON AS WELL. WINTER IS QUIET AND VERY BEAUTIFUL! VISITING YELLOWSTONE IN THE WINTER OFFERS THE OPPORTUNITY TO SKI, SNOWMOBILE AND VIEW OUR AREA AT A VERY UNIQUE TIME OF THE YEAR. WITH OUR HOUSE OVERLOOKING THE YELLOWSTONE RIVER BELOW, IT IS JUST AS NICE IN THE WINTER! ONLY COLDER! ALSO A GREAT PLACE TO SPEND THANKSGIVING OR CHRISTMAS!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2007
- On floor 1
- 600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- queen size beds (1), PLUS SOFA IN LIIVING AREA
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
nov 15 to april 30
Nov 15 - Apr 30, 2017
3 night min stay
May 1 - Sep 30, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- CLEANING FEE $150
- Tax Rate 10%
no pets !
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Gardiner is the northern entrance to the park. We are about 2 blocks from the entrance. My cabin provides the perfect base camp to explore the park !
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: I AM A RETIRED TEACHER FROM ALABAMA.
Why the Owner Chose Gardiner, MT, USA:
I LIKE THIS AREA! WAKING UP ON THE RIVER IS TRULY A BLESSING !
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
FROM MY CABIN YOU CAN WALK ANYWHERE IN TOWN ! PLUS YOU CAN WAKE UP AND HAVE A RELAXING CUP OF COFFEE OVERLOOKING THE WORLD FAMOUS YELLOWSTONE RIVER !
- Primary: (205) 886-8282 (Alabama,USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
KITCHEN WITH BRAND NEW APPLIANCES- HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED !
KITCHEN AREA AND LIVING ARE OPEN TO EACH OTHER, DOOR LEADS TO DECK ON RIVER !
FRONT OF CABIN OVERLOOKING THE YELLOWSTONE RIVER
DECK OVER LOOKING THE RIVER- GREAT PLACE TO RELAX !!
VIEW OF CABIN LEADING DOWN TO RIVER
VIEW OF THE TOWN OF GARDINER
VIEW FROM BRIDGE- CABIN IS ON FAR RIGHT
VIEW FROM DECK LOOKING DOWN ON YELLOWSTONE RIVER !!
VIEW OF THE TOWN OF GARDINER
BAR HEIGHT SAETING IN KITCHEN
VIEW OF YELLOWSTONE RIVER FROM THE DECK
KITCHEN- LIVING ROOM AREA
GUEST SHOWER- CABIN HAS ONE BATHROOM
VIEW OF DECK- NOTICE THE RIVER BELOW ! GREAT PLACE TO SIT AND RELAX !
WORLD FAMOUS ROOSEVELT ARCH IS ONLY 2 BLOCKS AWAY FROM CABIN
KITCHEN WITH ALL NEW APPLIANCES
VIEW LOOKING INTO MOUNTAINS OF YELLOWSTONE PARK
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, January 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.