Want to spend some time in the epicenter of one of America’s most popular downtowns?
There is a reason everyone walks away satisfied with their stay. We have the best location, period! Mix that with superb amenities, an amazing city and you can see why everyone always has a remarkable visit.
Austin is one of the most thriving and vibrant cities in the U.S. Located in the Warehouse District off 4th street, this unit is nestled in the heart of downtown. You will be two blocks away from world famous 6th street, a few minutes away from the Texas State Capital off Congress Avenue, and on the edge of the upscale 2nd street district. Escape the city feel with a quick four block walk to Lady Bird Lake with hike/bike trails, kayaking, and stand-up paddle boarding. You will be walking distance away from hundreds of restaurants and bars, dozens of parks and cultural attractions, plus a nice selection of clothing boutiques.
A few highlights of the unit:
• 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms plus an oversized loft (2 queen beds downstairs, a single and pull out trundle in the upstairs room, plus a futon in the loft area)
• High end bedding in ALL rooms
• 3 plasma TVs
• Wireless internet and cable on each TV
• New stainless steel appliances and washer/dryer
• Fully stocked kitchen that always has cooking essentials such as spices, condiments, etc.
• Well stocked bathrooms with shampoo/conditioner, soap, makeup wipes, etc.
• A small pool is located in the complex
• One covered parking spot
We truly care about every guest having a great trip. Here are some guest feedback:
• “The proximity to the convention center was second to none and an absolute God-send for us as we were back and forth multiple times a day. The place was clean, comfortable and well stocked with important things. We had 6 girls staying there and getting dolled up a couple of times a day. I was surprised that the 2 bathrooms was sufficient for us! ”
• “On a recent weekend to Austin we stayed at this condo. I cannot express how wonderful it was. Location was perfect-walking distance to restaurants and bars. The condo itself had great furniture, comfy and quality beds/bedding/towels, and a utensil stocked kitchen for convenient cooking or snacking”
• "The owner was always available and extremely responsive to our many questions. Loved his book of restaurant suggestions too."
Note that prices for various events such as SXSW, F1, ACL, etc may not be properly reflected and are subject to change.