Unbeatable Location for Austin's Best Downtown Condo
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Want to spend some time in the epicenter of one of America’s most popular downtowns?
There is a reason everyone walks away satisfied with their stay. We have the best location, period! Mix that with superb amenities, an amazing city and you can see why everyone always has a remarkable visit.
Austin is one of the most thriving and vibrant cities in the U.S. Located in the Warehouse District off 4th street, this unit is nestled in the heart of downtown. You will be two blocks away from world famous 6th street, a few minutes away from the Texas State Capital off Congress Avenue, and on the edge of the upscale 2nd street district. Escape the city feel with a quick four block walk to Lady Bird Lake with hike/bike trails, kayaking, and stand-up paddle boarding. You will be walking distance away from hundreds of restaurants and bars, dozens of parks and cultural attractions, plus a nice selection of clothing boutiques.
A few highlights of the unit:
• 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms plus an oversized loft (2 queen beds downstairs, a single and pull out trundle in the upstairs room, plus a futon in the loft area)
• High end bedding in ALL rooms
• 3 plasma TVs
• Wireless internet and cable on each TV
• New stainless steel appliances and washer/dryer
• Fully stocked kitchen that always has cooking essentials such as spices, condiments, etc.
• Well stocked bathrooms with shampoo/conditioner, soap, makeup wipes, etc.
• A small pool is located in the complex
• One covered parking spot
We truly care about every guest having a great trip. Here are some guest feedback:
• “The proximity to the convention center was second to none and an absolute God-send for us as we were back and forth multiple times a day. The place was clean, comfortable and well stocked with important things. We had 6 girls staying there and getting dolled up a couple of times a day. I was surprised that the 2 bathrooms was sufficient for us! ”
• “On a recent weekend to Austin we stayed at this condo. I cannot express how wonderful it was. Location was perfect-walking distance to restaurants and bars. The condo itself had great furniture, comfy and quality beds/bedding/towels, and a utensil stocked kitchen for convenient cooking or snacking”
• "The owner was always available and extremely responsive to our many questions. Loved his book of restaurant suggestions too."
Note that prices for various events such as SXSW, F1, ACL, etc may not be properly reflected and are subject to change.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- On floor 3
- 1203 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Dec 22, 2016
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Mar 9 - Mar 19, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $140
- Refundable Deposit $400
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Well appointed living area and kitchen
Spacious guest bedroom
Guest bathroom - freshly updated in 2016
Comfortable and open living area
Loft area - desk, high end futon, and 36" tv
Pool located in the complex
High end kitchen with stainless steel appliances and basics for cooking
Guest bedroom - plenty of room for clothes with two closets
Master bedroom - high quality bedding and mattress, 36" tv, and walk in closet
Master bathroom - freshly updated in 2016
Loft bedroom - single bed with trundle. Combine them into a king.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.