'Heavenly' Hi Tech Retreat, Minutes to Slopes!(20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Duplex, 3 Bed, 2 Bath with Garage, Remodeled
Just minutes to the ski slopes of Heavenly.
Thank You for considering our home for your vacation. Some more info:
Our home was completely remodeled in 2012 with that Tahoe 'feel' that everyone should experience!
* Beautiful Knotty Alder wood throughout - vaulted ceiling, window frames, custom doors, and cabinets
* All new stainless appliances and granite counter tops
* Completely remodeled bathrooms and kitchen
* Gas Fireplace
* Large Flatscreen TVs
* Stacked front load washer/dryer
* Two large Balconies with gas grill
* Two car garage and driveway offer great parking and ground-level ski equipment storage
HI TECH FEATURES:
* Very high speed WIFI
* Keyless coded entry; codes newly reset for each vacation rental session
* 55' Flatscreen TV with bluetooth soundbar for streaming music from bluetooth enabled tablets and smartphones
* Playstation 3 with DVD/Blueray; Netflix-capable
* Chromecast on both flatscreen TVs.
* Phone with free local and long distance (continental US)
* Cable TV with premium channels
* Gas Fireplace with heater controlled by remote
* Keyless coded entry into garage
* The heart of Heavenly Ski Resort Nevada side- just minutes from the lifts.
* Walk across the street to catch the free shuttle to the lifts or drive a few minutes (free parking)
* Shuttle also goes down to town and Casinos- park your car in the garage and leave it there!
FIRST FLOOR (above garage) DETAILS
* Master Bedroom Suite - Located on the first floor, this spacious 400+ sq ft master suite has a remodeled bathroom, king bed, futon, desk, balcony and flatscreen TV. Separated from upstairs and like your own mini suite.
TOP FLOOR DETAILS
* Upscale Kitchen - New Knotty Alder cabinetry, granite countertops, new stainless steel appliances, coffee machine, panini grill, spice rack, toaster, and large dining table with additional leaves.
* Great room with balcony, couch & loveseat, gas burning fireplace (additional room heat), 55' Flatscreen TV with soundbar, cable with HBO, Playstation 3 with Blueray/Netflix.
* Bedroom 2 features Queen bed, two closets, two dressers, nightstand
* Bedroom 3 features Queen bed, closet, dresser and nightstand
Member since: 2012
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 full baths. One master bedroom first level and one upstairs
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available:
- Free Long Distance
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 17 - Feb 20, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 5 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 13%
Security/Damage deposit is typically refunded electronically back to your account within 3 days of departure.
Vacation Permit for our home only allows a maximum of 8 people. Please do not exceed this.
Payment is due in full upon booking unless booking is greater than 90 days away. If greater than 90 days, 50% due to confirm and 50% at the 90 day date.
8 PERSONS MAXIMUM
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Our home is on top of the mountain with the Boulder Lodge Ski lift at the end of the road less than 1/2 mile away. There is a shuttle that will pick you up and drop you off right by the house or you can drive less than 5 minutes with free parking at either Boulder or Stagecoach lifts. In the winter enjoy a variety of activities from downhill skiing, snowboarding, sledding, snowshoeing, cross country skiing and simply playing in the snow building snowmen! There is a shuttle that runs to the ski resort and also down to the lake for fine dining, gambling, shopping.
SUMMER ANd FALL:
Enjoy hiking and cycling (road and mountain) with unmatched views and beauty. Golfing, swimming, sight-seeing, all close by.
The Chart House restaurant is on Kingsbury Grade (about a mile away) for awesome steaks and food and views of lake tahoe and the sunset. The Fox and Hound has great breakfast and sandwiches - located a few blocks away.
HIKING AND BIKING:
There is the Tahoe Rim Trail just down the street for amazing hiking and mountain biking.
There is Brautovich Park, less than a mile down the road for more hiking and mountain biking.. from beginner short paths to advanced/challenging areas.
There are numerous locations withing walking distance from the house to view the lake and sunset from the mountaintop.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: Hello. My husband and I moved to Northern CA many years ago and Lake Tahoe has always been our special place. We are so proud and excited to finally own a place of our own here. I grew up outside of Chicago and the mountains and lake simply fascinate me. I love the serenity and beauty that is all around in Lake Tahoe. My husband grew up in Denver area so loves to ski and also cycle. He rides up and down the Kingsbury Grade 'for fun' when we are there in non winter months. He's just taken up mountain biking because of all the trails and sights available outside our door. If you are here in the warmer time- the Flume Trail and Lake Marlette are absolutely amazing. You can cross country ski to Lake Marlette from Spooner in the winter. We use our home as often as we can but welcome to opportunity to share it with others with hope that it will be as appreciated and enjoyed by those renting it. We are a bit nervous about this venture but hope that if you choose to stay in our property that you will appreciate the quality and craftmanship and will take care of it as you would want your home taken care of. We are happy to answer any questions and address any concerns that you may have. Just call or email us!
Why the Owner Chose Kingsbury, NV, USA:
We have a timeshare at 'the Ridge' at the top of Kingsbury Grade so we come to Tahoe many times every year. We love it up here and have been looking for years for the right property to buy. It was challenging finding all the features we wanted - the cozy Tahoe woodsy look and feel but also a garage and parking and a building that is well maintained. We found this duplex (our neighbor is awesome and has the identical unit as us and lives there year round) that had most of the features we wanted but was in great need up updating. So we contacted our family in Utah that does custom woodworking and they put in all custom cabinets, wood trim, hand made doors, that put the charm and Tahoe feel that we were looking for into our home. The quality and craftmanship or our home is spectacular..we still can't believe it's ours!
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
All the woodwork is custom and unique of the highest quality that you will not find elsewhere. The location to the ski lifts is so convenient. The garage and driveway make parking and storage ideal. It is on a main road so streets are well plowed and access is easy in the winter months.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from upper deck. Similar deck off Master suite as well.
Remodeled Gourmet Kitchen. Granite, Stainless, Custom Alder Cabinets
Great Room, slider to deck, gas fireplace with heater, 55' LED TV
Thanksgiving in Tahoe!
Master Suite. King Bed, Balcony
Remodeled Master Bath
Bedroom #2. Two closets
Remodeled Upstairs bath - new tub, toilet, sink, granite with new vanity
New gas fireplace with sleeping bears!
Stackable Washer Dryer
Sunset view.. easy hike from house
Sitting on sofa in Great Room - Taken Nov 2012
Stocked Kitchen- blender, coffee maker, toaster, panini grill, spices and more!
Game Day! 55' LED flat screen
Master Suite. King bed, Futon, Flatscreen, full bath
Master Suite. Futon, closet and desk to the left.
Bedroom #2. Top level
3rd bedroom, Queen bed
Sofa and loveseat in great room, hallway to bedroooms and bathroom
Dining area -2 table leafs and more chairs available.
Outside.. two garages on left can be used. Large Driveway.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.