This is a high end, professionally designed and completely renovated condominium suite with a large deck for dining or lounging. Located on the 2nd floor it allows for privacy with exceptional views of the neighboring islands while only steps away from the water. The suite was professionally designed and renovated to meet the specific requirements of the owners for their family members and guests. The floor plan and room designs of the suite are singularly unique to this condominium complex. Features of the suite include:
• Air conditioning as well as ceiling fans.
• Imported porcelain tile floors throughout as well as on the bathroom walls and shower enclosure.
• Granite counter-tops.
• Custom built cabinets and vanity.
• Two glass “vessel sinks” with attractive hardware in bath.
• Generously sized walk in shower with built in porcelain tile bench, extendable shower head with water temperature controls that allow for the water temperature to be set for continued use. The shower has a glass enclosure.
• A separate bedroom partitioned so as to allow for light and airflow while providing privacy.
• The sitting area includes a pull out bed which accommodates two additional guests. The suite sleeps1-4 persons.
• Both the bedroom and sitting area, with pull-out sofa, are separated and have doors for privacy. Access to the bathroom from both rooms is provided via a short hallway.
• Both rooms have individual closets with three drawer cabinets as well as separate safes.
• The food preparation/entertainment area has new cognac stained cabinets with a Wolfe flush mounted ceramic glass two burner electric counter top stove with touch controls, microwave oven and full size refrigerator.
• I pod/mp3 docking stations are located in both rooms.
• RCA flat screen TV’s with built in DVD players are located in each room.
• Over and under the counter access lighting has been installed along with generous track lighting fixtures controlled by dimmer switches and lamps appropriately placed.
Should you wish to prepare your own refreshments, as well as your own breakfast, lunch or dinner, plates, glasses, stemware, silverware, cooking and serving utensils, blender, coffee maker, toaster, etc. are all provided.
Beach lounge chairs are included at no cost to our guests. Relax under a sea grape tree on the beach or by the pool with magnificent views of the water and neighboring islands assures one of a memorable and restful stay. Red Hook, literally only minutes away by rental car or cab, provides numerous restaurants, lounges and shops for food, purchases and entertainment. Deep sea fishing charters are available on site at the marina. Try your hand at hooking Mahi, Tuna, Sailfish and other deep sea fish.
Room cleaning and towel service is arranged to suit your schedule through our local suite manager.
The condominium and marina complex is gated with a security person at the entry. Security personnel walk the grounds day and night and monitored security cameras are strategically placed.
The suite accommodates 1-4 people. The suite may be visually previewed by accessing the photographs included.