About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Other, 1 Bath (Sleeps 4)
This is a high end, professionally designed and completely renovated condominium suite with a large deck for dining or lounging. Located on the 2nd floor it allows for privacy with exceptional views of the neighboring islands while only steps away from the water. The suite was professionally designed and renovated to meet the specific requirements of the owners for their family members and guests. The floor plan and room designs of the suite are singularly unique to this condominium complex. Features of the suite include:
• Air conditioning as well as ceiling fans.
• Imported porcelain tile floors throughout as well as on the bathroom walls and shower enclosure.
• Granite counter-tops.
• Custom built cabinets and vanity.
• Two glass “vessel sinks” with attractive hardware in bath.
• Generously sized walk in shower with built in porcelain tile bench, extendable shower head with water temperature controls that allow for the water temperature to be set for continued use. The shower has a glass enclosure.
• A separate bedroom partitioned so as to allow for light and airflow while providing privacy.
• The sitting area includes a pull out bed which accommodates two additional guests. The suite sleeps1-4 persons.
• Both the bedroom and sitting area, with pull-out sofa, are separated and have doors for privacy. Access to the bathroom from both rooms is provided via a short hallway.
• Both rooms have individual closets with three drawer cabinets as well as separate safes.
• The food preparation/entertainment area has new cognac stained cabinets with a Wolfe flush mounted ceramic glass two burner electric counter top stove with touch controls, microwave oven and full size refrigerator.
• I pod/mp3 docking stations are located in both rooms.
• RCA flat screen TV’s with built in DVD players are located in each room.
• Over and under the counter access lighting has been installed along with generous track lighting fixtures controlled by dimmer switches and lamps appropriately placed.
Should you wish to prepare your own refreshments, as well as your own breakfast, lunch or dinner, plates, glasses, stemware, silverware, cooking and serving utensils, blender, coffee maker, toaster, etc. are all provided.
Beach lounge chairs are included at no cost to our guests. Relax under a sea grape tree on the beach or by the pool with magnificent views of the water and neighboring islands assures one of a memorable and restful stay. Red Hook, literally only minutes away by rental car or cab, provides numerous restaurants, lounges and shops for food, purchases and entertainment. Deep sea fishing charters are available on site at the marina. Try your hand at hooking Mahi, Tuna, Sailfish and other deep sea fish.
Room cleaning and towel service is arranged to suit your schedule through our local suite manager.
The condominium and marina complex is gated with a security person at the entry. Security personnel walk the grounds day and night and monitored security cameras are strategically placed.
The suite accommodates 1-4 people. The suite may be visually previewed by accessing the photographs included.
John Petronko, Jr
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Jan 13, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
We absolutely loved it!
This unit was more than we expected. The owners have went above and beyond to make sure our stay was fantastic. We over packed, all you need to bring is your swimsuit. The unit is modern and has all of the amenities of home. Wake up and walk out on the very large balcony to the view of the aqua caribbean and the beach.
It doesn't get any better!
Excellent!! Perfect location, view, and beach.
Could not have asked for anything better. The owners made sure everything was just right. We hope to come back!
The beach has soft white sand with a great reef adjacent to the beach area making for wonderful snorkelling. Trees near the shore, provide shade protection from the sun. There are beach volley ball nets and lounge chairs available for use.
The condo has been tastefully renovated, with tile throughout. There is a large kitchen area and a large private deck overlooking the ocean.
The condo is a distance from the heavy traffic flow of the Cruise Ships, yet close to food markets, restaurants and only a few minute ride from the Ferry Terminal that takes you to adjacent islands.We will definitely come back and will recommend this place to our friends.
As advertised! Excellent location to Redhook.
The room was very nice. Everything I expected. A bit difficult to find at 11:00 @ night. Building and room number not clear in instructions but owner corrected. Wi-Fi went down but owner corrected as well. If there are issues owner is quick to respond. This was our first trip to any Caribbean island so we only have Maui to compare it to. Maui it's much cheaper and more cleaned up. St Thomas is not as clean and appears a bit poverty stricken. We were disappointed in the overall appearance of the property. Tennis courts ratty and unusable. The cabana by the pool ratty and boarded up. The sewage truck noise right outside the building was loud and frequent. There were areas of the property that should have fencing or foliage to block the views of the storage trailers old cars etc. Overall the room was great, the beach was great, and the snorkeling was great.
Perfect paradise for any beach lover. Good snorkeling (better at Coki Beach though because fish are used to being fed there).
Clean, everything new, comfortable bed, large beautiful bathroom, kitchen had all dishes and cooking utensils and even a bar stocked with rum!
Steps from beach, great balcony to overlook water, food and drinks available on beach as well. Never made it to the pool but it looked nice.
Ferry to St. John is in Red Hook (3 min. drive) and many restaurants there too. Get produce at Food Center nearby and all other groceries and liquor at the Kmart in Tutu Mall. Much cheaper goods at Kmart!
Owner recommended to dine at Cariga's and Off the Grid for "salty" experience...we loved it! Marina Bar and Grill at Sapphire has limited menu but is very good.
We couldn't have asked for more! It was wonderful! Can't wait to go back!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Stay 10 or more nights, get one night free. Easter week is same rate as Holiday season.