You are renting a 2BR/2BA villa in the Ocean Palms in Port Royal Plantation. Enjoy all amenities provided by the Westin Resort, including free golf and tennis for 4 everyday at four different courses!
- Condo1250 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
2BR/2BA with screened-porch overlooking pool. 400 yard walk to beach!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Jul 14, 2018
Why Sal Geraci chose Hilton Head Island
Hilton Head is a great, family friendly vacation spot that we have been frequenting annually for over 25 years.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great Condo with Excellent Amenities
Our group (four seniors) really enjoyed our two-week stay at this Ocean Palms condo. We would stay here again.
A partial list of positives included::
- Owner responsive and good to work with
- Jacuzzi's in both bedrooms
- separate walk-in shower in MB
- condo and grounds were well-maintained and in good repair
- access to Westin Resort's facilities
- free shuttle to the Westin
- reduced cost golf (see notes below)
- plush towels/washcloths
- kitchen well-stocked with dishes, pots, pans, utensils
- two porches, one partially screened
- good-sized pool with ample deck area and pool furniture
- heated pool and hot tube a short several minutes walk away
- condo not on drive-by traffic route.
Some negatives include:
- unsecured but very fast wifi service within the unit
- poor cellphone reception (1X with 3G once in a while)
- slow condo office response
- jacuzzi tubs difficult for some seniors to get in and out of
- small apartment-sized combo washer/dryer.
"Free" golf (pay only for cart usage). Golf was free at four affiliated courses but cart fees were $38 to $55 per golfer. We are accustomed to $13-17 cart fees at home in Ohio so we at first believed the "free golf" claim was very misleading. The rest of the story is that the period we were in HH was during their peak or near-peak golf season. The going golf plus cart rates at the same four courses were approximately $50-$100 per player. So, even though the "free golf (pay only for cart)" claim was confusing, we played for much less than the going rates. Note: The fairways on all courses were still dormant to a significant degree. Fairway lies were very tight. Golfers might want to visit HH a few weeks later in the spring for better fairway conditions.
Love this condo
Excellent time at this condo and love the westin property.
Susan, I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Ocean Palms. Hilton Head Island is indeed a vacation paradise. Every time we stay there, life's stress seems to just melt away. The thing that makes HHI unique is that the multitude of activities allow the family to do things together and as such really turn it into a family vacation. Hope to see you there soon.
Great place to stay
The condo was very spacious. The description and photos of the condo were very accurate. The only thing we didn't like was the lack of water pressure. We used the Westin shuttle every day and it was very convenient and didn't have to wait very long at all. The owner was prompt with response to any questions I had. I would definitely stay there again!